Frequent Posters

aandhanika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Waw! thanks i just turned IF-Dazzler 2 days ago
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail

CONGRATS guys!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ooooo i'll be turning into a Goldie soon!! Only 95 posts tu gooo!!!

Senny thumbnail
hey nikki honey, congratulationson becoming an IF dazzler. i posted in here as i thought that maybe that one would get closed or did.
nikki my honeypie  thankyou for giving me sooo much love and respect all the time.
i am blessed to have a friend like you.
here we go, i got special flowers together with a white teddy hope you loveeeeeeee it.
i am soooo not over the mayur sbs nikki.
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail

Yayyy i'm finally a GOLDIE!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone on this forum for helping me speed my journey to becoming a goldie!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

Love Hinna xx
Edited by ..-..RoKa.._.. - 14 years ago
Robsessed. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww man, I'm fasting and that cupcake is making me flippin' hungry. Lol

Congratz Hinna x
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
^^ Lol truss me its soooo tempting!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜› It's ruining my roza tuu!!! lol

Thanks selina!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Robsessed. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's okay now, I guess. I've eaten take-away with my bro, he was being generous so he took me to pizza hut and actually paid for it, so not like him.
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Wow lucky!!! My bro still owes me a treat from a bet i won!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
I had pizza tuu....but had it ordered at home wiv burgers n wraps n chips n more!!!! n now im so stuffed i cnt move!!! Looks like i'll be skipping sehri 2mrw!! =P
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratz to all for there varying statuses ๐Ÿ˜Š
.anjz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyy guys....

m soo happy to announce tht i hav bcum an IF Rockerzz....  it has taken me less than a year to get here...๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

thanks to DMG forum 1st and then majorly thanks to MFC...!!! 
๐Ÿค—  ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—guys u rock... ๐Ÿ‘   ๐Ÿ‘   ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘ love every minute i spend there.... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

n also the bhoot gang..๐Ÿค—

so here's my list to thank ppl...

Steffi.... https://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/675/675057bwvwwpvv9v.gif... oh my thrs nothing to tell abt this gurl... its been abt 2-3 mths since i kno her... n i think we hav becum gr8 frnds...๐Ÿ˜ณ  thanks to IF i got this oppurtunity... she's my fav FF writer(the others... plz dont get me wrong.. al of u are good.. to b able to write such gr8 stories... but this lady here holds a special place in my heart.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ   ๐Ÿ˜›)

Muskaan....
๐Ÿค— i dnt think thr is any need to introduce her here... she's the queen of DMG forum.. all thanks to her silly misleading topics.. ๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜† and a very good frnd too...

TJ...
๐Ÿค— well... he's the joker in our group.. love chatting wid him...๐Ÿ˜ณ   ๐Ÿ˜ณ  was d first one to invite me to join MFC.. though i dint tht time..

Paro..
๐Ÿค—hmm.. the mod of MFC... miss chatting wid her these days.. a sweet di.. ๐Ÿ˜›

Nisha,.
๐Ÿค—  another mod of MFC..๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. a very nice gurl.. n level headed too..

Ann..
๐Ÿค—  how can i forget her..??  m always worried abt her admissions..  ๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜†   ๐Ÿ˜† well..m happy she's getting admission atlast... ๐Ÿ˜ณ Good Luck Ann...

Chaiths..
.๐Ÿค—an angel...  a dear sweet heart... love her name... n my god is she funny owat..!!  ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ    ๐Ÿคฃ

Noor jaan.. ๐Ÿค—my fav avi maker...

Riya..๐Ÿค—.. a dahling..

Daph๐Ÿค—..

Lupin๐Ÿค—

Chahat๐Ÿค—

Rads...๐Ÿค—

Sakshi..๐Ÿค—

Rosh..๐Ÿค—

Iqra๐Ÿค—..

Aditi..๐Ÿค—

Sanya๐Ÿค—

Disha๐Ÿค—

Sayeed๐Ÿค—

Natzjan..๐Ÿค—

Sonali๐Ÿค—

Swati๐Ÿค—

Swancy๐Ÿค—

Nida๐Ÿค—

Spriha๐Ÿค—

Komal๐Ÿค—

MOU๐Ÿค—

Manpreet๐Ÿค—

Ayesha...  ๐Ÿค—

Deepu
๐Ÿค—.. another big time FF writer..

Soumya๐Ÿค—..

Sunaena๐Ÿค—

Afreen๐Ÿค—

Last certainly not the least i wud like to thank Pragati.... bcoz of whom i joined IF... n yes thanks to Karan/ Armaan whom i like.. n DMG which m addicted to which has brot me here.,.. ๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜†

i wud also like to thank the IF & the moderators... for welcuming  me.. n helping me in having a gr8 time..

i hope i havnt missed any1.. if i hav then plz do scold me n make me add u... ๐Ÿ˜†   ๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by mrs.armaan - 14 years ago