15th May Written update- Sad epi :(

BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello all!...πŸ˜ƒ
Nice to be back! πŸ˜ƒ
First of all, I wud like to thank Prass di for doing my updates while i was doiing exams... thanks Prass di! πŸ€—

Update:

Episode begins with Shravan's fat mom and family leaving... Fat Mom is leading them out.. Kuku goes to them and pleads to them to marry Bebo... She is still his daughter (Very Nice to hear tht Kuku still considers her as his daughter😳).... Fat Mom refuses and walks away with family (urghh! this fatty 😑😑...i always knew she wsnt nice! 😑)
After they walk away, Bebo cries and tells Kuku and Amro no matter what, she is stil their daughter... she goes to her room and finds a photo album... and shows to everyone saying tht she luks just like Kuku and Amro..
Everyone starts crying... and they all hug Bebo one by one (really emotional scene 😭)

-BREAK-

Part 2 begins with Kuku alone in the hall... he sees Shravan come in and say he wants to marry Bebo..
Amro comes and asks what he is doing... Kuku realises it was a dream.. (haww... what's wrong with Kuku?!... he;s dreaming of guys? 😲😳.. lol..dorry for my lame jokess... m just trying to cheer everyone up after the dukhi epi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

-BREAK-

Part 3 begins with everyone at the dining table.. Mehto says why they aren;t eating... she will leave if they dnt eat.. she gives Amro sarso ka saag... Amro says Bebo likes it... Mehto bursts out crying and goes away..
Door bell rings...JaiJi geys it.. it's Amrit... Epi ends..

That's it for tdy... I'll give the epi 10/10... it really touched me 😭.... i wnt say nything more...sleepy now πŸ₯±πŸ˜†... 4am here πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Good nite!..have a good weekend πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartspink thumbnail
awww, hugs darling sister :D
I hope Amrit came over to make Bebo feel better and I think Bebo will fall in love with Amrit..
and then Shravan will also start loving Bebo
and walla LOVE TRIANGLE...
WAKAKAKKA
and then that would serve him right for leaving Bebo....
Good night hun, I'm turning in as well.
Habeeba_d thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u so much, i was reloading the page ever few mins.
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

aww such a sad epi ....... nways tyhanx alot 4 da update

AR_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope amrit saiiz dah he wil gt married 2 bebo! 😊
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whatever happened happened for the better.  I am glad that Bebo is saved from becoming a DIL to that insensitive woman.   At her daughter's wedding Shravan's mom was talking that they give more value to Dil Ka Rishta than Khoon  Ka Rishta.  That's why Chaiji did not tell Kuku and Amro the truth.  She thought they were good people.  But I am Very happy that this wedding is stopped because Bebo will be the happiest with Amrit as he is the one who taught Shravan to love Bebo. 

BTW thanks for the nice update. 
kchaims thumbnail
tht was sad tht bebo's marriage was broken ......nyways she was lookin awesome in tht costume....nd i hope ...amrit wil b ready to marry bebo...bcos bebo first of al thot him to b her fuure husband ..nd kismat ne har baar un doom ko hi saath laane ki koshish ki hay...
JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I assume Amrit will now ask to marry Bebo.Very sd episode.Thanks so much for the update