15 May Written Update(A Plan Gone Wrong)

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks monu........chat masalaa yaar maine to kal hi bola thaa bol do........lekin oos ne fokat main 5 minutes waste jkardi confusing expression dene main yaar.......

really don't understand whether i should laugh or cry.........complete bakwaas epi for me.........sorry i have felt same when ......rani was roaming in jungle using her anklet.......ye raat kab khatam hogi................adhi raat ko kaun yaar kabaab khaata hain...thodi derpahele royal people did their break fast and out side they were showing bird chirping and bright sun...........and buas telling raat kaa sannaataa...............

common yaar koi jaake creatives se kahe ki pahele clear kare kaun saa paher hain din kaa ya raat kaa
Roshni. thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear!

Monu...I was thinking about while I was watching......Yudi's Kurta walk...Wah kya walking thi!

Thanks Bobbie and Jen for the videos!🤗
ramas thumbnail
yudi's kurta walk I Like that . great update. read the fun part later go to to. Thanks monu.
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey monu great update👏after watching yudi 's kurta walk😆
gutsy u r
big thanks 4 bobbie n jen
Edited by Faiza_sam - 15 years ago
tes_v1 thumbnail

Thanx for the update Monu… very well agree, this palace falls in diff time zones... sm tym its day, then night, then dawn n then again night... creatives???

Well Yudi's kurta walk was a perfect sight for sore eyes...
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Monu.

Your title conveyed all. In all honesty, I wasn't expecting the Havan to be a success. Typical.

Bobbie - a huge thanks to you for taking out a huge slot of your time to upload the vids on youtube for us.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
thnx a lot.
I hope there is something better in store on monday cant see kanjali seperate oh no i might not come on monday here to see this coz i dont want to make my b'day sad.
jitinder thumbnail
ThankU so much Dear Very nice update. U made my Day!
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thankz for the update