-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Maaya asks Golu, Chhutki and Ganga to vacate that room. Ganga packs her stuff and get ready to leave.

Maanav 2 and Chachaji suggests to give a check to Ganga. Tauji says to Manav 2 to give check himself. Ganga refuses to take check and said she never came here for money.  She just wanted to save a person's life fighting all villagers. Tauji says that there is still 4 days left in 2 weeks so on his request to stay there for another 4 days. Maaya also requests her saying that she did all that to help recover his brother's memory. She does not have any personal enemity for Ganga. Ganga agrees.

Maaya goes to Maanav2 room with gun in her hand. She recalls how Manav killed her husband enquiring who was after some plan. Maaya's son sees all this and he loses his voice seeing all this. Maaya wants a revenge from Manav for killing her husband. She wants that she will put blame on Ganga that's why she stopped her.

Next morning, Maanav brings lots of toys for Maaya's son. Maaya and Manav go out to eat lunch. Golu Chhutki come there and start playing with Maaya's son with a fake gun. Maaya's son, Vir, regains his voice saying don't kill my father. He tells everyone that somebody killed my dad.

Tauji asks Veer what happened. Golu tells about play they were playing and how Veer started shouting. Ganga asks if Maaya's husband was murdered. chachaji says that he fell from stairs. Veer says its wrong. That day Maanav mama was fighting with Daddy. Then he saw someone with gun and he shot Daddy. Maaya also looks surprised hearing this as she thought that her husband died due to Maanav holding his neck.

the same day Maanav had accident. Avantika says there is definitely some connection between Srikant's(Maya's husband) death and Maanav's accident.

My comments : Finally we see some progress that story moved and some things got cleared. Again the doubt was more on chachaji behind all this.

Edited by -Happy4Ever- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hatsuyuki-hime thumbnail
Thanks for the update ^_^

Geez, I feel like banging my head against the wall after every episode. Everytime you think you're that much closer to figuring it out, the show brings up something new =_=
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
I know how you feel. Writers will show the climax only on cocluding episode. Will need to wait for 4 more episodes.

But at least I liked Yesterday's episode. Story at least moved and some facts came up in open.

I am wondering if family believed new Maanav, why didn't they ask what plan he was asking Maaya's husband.