Written Update 14th May 09

SadButTrue1 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Rabiea here (Again)

Episode starts with Shlok and Sadhna looking for Alekh. They ask a man by showing him Alekh's picture.He says that he has seen Alekh in a truck that was going towards the highway.Shlok tells Sadna to hurry up.Sadhna while sitting in the car gets a flash back when she and Alekh were sitting in a truck and Alekh wastelling her that now he can go to places where he never went before. Sadhna tells Shlok that Alekh has done this before but then she was with him. Raveer calls Shlok and Shlok tells him that Alekh is in a truck that is going towards the Highway. Suddenly Sadhna tells the driver to stop and take the car back in fromt of the Mandir. Shlok gets confuse.Sadhna goes up and screams 'Alekh Ji'. Alekh is scared and as Sadhna comes up Alekh hides behind the Murti. Sadhna prays to God that Alekh ji come back to her. Alekh is listening to her prayers and is crying.
Sadhna's sari starts burning and Alekh sees that. He is scared and at the same time Shlok sees Sadhna's sari burning too. He runs towards Sadhna and helps her put off the fire. in the process he burns his hand. Alekh saw everything happening and he is relieved and angry at the same time. Shlok tells Sadhna that they should leave but Sadhna says that she feels that Alekh is some where near her but Shlok tells her that they should leave. While going out of the Mandir Sadhna turns back towards God to pray and when she looks down she looks at the shoes and recognizes that they belong to Alekh. She tells Shlok about it and and they both split to find him, calling his name. Alekh is still crying behind the Murti. While searching Shlok gets a call from Ranveer and he tells him to come to the Mandir. Sadhna goes back in crying and again praying, Alekh listens to everything but still hides. Shlok consoles her and tells her that they should go from there. They start going away when Sadhna screams with pain and Alekh drops the picture. Sadhna heard the noise and turns around. She goes behind the Murti and finds Alekh hiding there. Alekh starts moving away from Sadhna and Sadhna is confused.

Break

Shlok calls Alekh but he pass away from him too. Just then Ranveer, Ragini and Venu come there and Ranveer hugs Alekh and asks him if he is fine. He asks Alekh that why did he leave? Ragini asks the same. Shlok tells them not to force him to talk, atleast they found him. Just then Sadhna comes and turns Alekh towards herself. She asks Alekh what he wants? why did he leave her? What did I do wrong that you left me alone? then hugs him.

Break

Alekh says that he is very bad, stupid and idiot. I couldn't even save you from the Bad Guys. I an not a good Husband. Sadhna says that you are the worlds best Husband. Alekh says that this is wrong, he should have saved her.He says that he can't do anything.  If I would have been good then she wouldn't have to get hurt. Due to him, she could have died. Sadhna tells him to look at the thing her way, and that he is the best. You broke your promise that you won't leave me alone. Now Promise me you will never ever leave me alone. She tells Alekh that first time he made a wrong painting. This painting has hurt me alot. 'This painting is wrong, i don't like it". Alekh tells Sadhna not to cry. Sadhna tells Alekh to Promise not to leave her again and Alekh promises.

Precap:-
Baray Papa tells Alekh to never to this again.

Hope you ppl like the update.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
thank you so much, its really great work on your part...
priyapiya thumbnail
Thanks 4 all the hard work
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks alot
am glad that alekh is back
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awwwwww thanks 4 da luvly update 0f such a luvlyyyyyy epi:D
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice epi...great update...thanks
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so boring epi yaar......thnk for d update
..kashish.. thumbnail
thank god they found him! thanks for the update!
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx ....at last the unite!!!!!!!!!