Finally B complains about Garv's attitude!!!

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Thankgod she speaks up after all she has a self respect and dont know about garv but he is ruining B'slife and he has no right of doing it, finally b asks the reaosn why he always treats her tooo sweetly and than tooooooooooo coldly😕

Mallu/Love Armi/KSG

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

Thankgod she speaks up after all she has a self respect and dont know about garv but he is ruining B'slife and he has no right of doing it, finally b asks the reaosn why he always treats her tooo sweetly and than tooooooooooo coldly😕

Mallu/Love Armi/KSG

yeah i agreed with u dear Maleka 😳 ya bandini is also a woman and she also have feelings , Garv should think before speak.
rajiv2009 thumbnail
Yes I really liked her yesterday when she finally told him that he was upsetting her too much 😃 I didn't like Garv yesterday. Bandini could have gotten hurt when the dvd shelf fell on her, but Garv was initially only worried in the beginning as to whether she saw the video of the girl or not.
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajiv2009

Yes I really liked her yesterday when she finally told him that he was upsetting her too much 😭 I didn't like Garv yesterday. Bandini could have gotten hurt when the dvd shelf fell on her, but Garv was initially only worried in the beginning as to whether she saw the video of the girl or not.

yeah i also got afraid when that shelf fall on bindu 😭 
lovely_kaajal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urooj101

yeah i also got afraid when that shelf fall on bindu 😭 

Garv was not upset about the shelf falling on bindu but he was upset and was afraid of bindu watching the video😡