14th may update - dance practice in full swing

*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi guyz, a very entertaining episode. the king would like to add tht tomorrow will be his last update as he is relocating n does not have the time to provide the regular updates. but anyway simran will provide the updates starting from monday. now lets get to business.

all the family members except Al are at the dining table. jyo n rasila signal each other.

jyo: mummyji why don u join the contest along with gargi ben

rasila : me?

kev: yeah mummey. one entry is still left.

bhallu : one entry is left

rasila looks at all of them.

jyo: yeah u have to participate

rasila: why don't u ask sushila

sushila is surprised.

rasila : sushila u n H will participate in the contest n thts it

sushila : did how will we

H: we donno to do bollywood dance

mannu: its not difficult to do bollywood dance. just run around trees

kev : if its between hero n heroine.

mannu is taken aback n keeps quiet.

rasila sees AL coming there

rasila : why is it tht everytime i get the opportunity. ask my younger sister too. sushila u will participate n thts final. if people will say rasila is lost the opportunity although she is a gud dancer its fine.

AL is very happy listening to it.

Al: rasila bahu u think so much abt the others. sushila, rasila wants to see happiness on ur face n i wnat to see happiness on rasila bahu's face.

H trie to reason out but Al does not listen.

***********************************************************

kev, jyo, yashvi, rasila, sushila, H n jai are in a room. krishna is teaching the 4 of them dance steps. sushila n H are not able to follow. so krishna focussing more on them rather than yashvi n jyo.

kev : maa, lakhsmi is very slippery. if u want to keep her with urself do sumthing.

rasila sees parkya come inside with juice.

rasila : chalo break, break, break. u both are tored come n sit down.

she makes them both sit down n gives them juice.

rasila : krishna jyo n yashvi are still fresh u teach them.

krishna teaches them a step n again comes to teach H n S

rasila : are they both are tired.

krishna : auntyji they will get tired resting let me teach them now

she takes H n S n shows them a step but they are not able to do it.

S: beta i can't dance. if it was making rotis i can make 10 in a jiffy but i cant dance

krishna tries to tell something but then it strikes to her

krishna : aree, dance is similar to making rotis. now shoe me how u make rotis?

S shows n krishna shows a step similar to that n they learn it.

krishna : ok now there is water here. how will u clean it/

Sushila ; wait i shall get a cloth

krishna stops her n jai n rasila laugh at sushila innocence.

krishna: aunty think that there is water here how will clean it.

sushila is about to bend but krishna stops her

krishna ; no auntyji how will clean with ur leg

sushila shows n krishna shows a similar step.

rasila, kev n jyo resign to fate.

******************************************************************

H is cleaning a room with a long handle room. she suddenly remembers her dance n closes the door n starts dancing while cleaning the room.

jyo is lying on the bed while yashvi asks her to do the dance practice. jyo is over confident n says she does not need dance. she asks yashavi to massage her back n in turn is hurt as yashvi starts dancing on her back.

***************************************************************************

in the hall krishna is teaching H n S to dance on dance pe chance marle song. they are now able to do well. as they are doing jai comes there. jai sees krishna n is initially staring but then he gets uncomfortable. as krishna is dancing she sees jai n stops while H n S are still dancing. jai gets more uncomfortable n goes off. krishna then sees baabli who is standing nearby against a pillar. krishna feels like its jai n smiles at him. baabli smiles back. rasila sees that n is happy.

*****************************************************************************

jai is exercising in the akhaada. there two people are teasing another guy.  jai scolds them as they joined the akhaada only to save expensive fees of a modern gym. he also scolds them for lying to guruji regarding staying a brahmachari. they both are angry with jai.

***********************************************************************

all of them are at the dining table. rasila comes to AL n serves him food

rasila : bapuji try this dhokla and sandwich.

krishna comes ther from the kitchen

rasila ; krishna has made them

mannu : whats the need of making two dishes?

krishna feels awkward listening to it

AL gets angry at mannu

AL : if u dont want u dont eat i will eat ur share.

Al takes the dhokla

AL: this is my share n this is mannu's

he like sit a lot

AL: wah re wah its very tasty. krishna beti ur hands are magical. its very tasty.

he notices krishna's eyes are watery n asks wht happened.

krishna : i remembered my dad. whenever he liked something i made even he used to say this is mine n this is urs n eat. for a moment i felt like i was in my house.

rasila : this is also ur house. what do u say bapuji ?

Al agrees n asks why she is crying again.

krishna : dadaji ur family is so close-knit n i never felt like a stranger here.

rasila : ok now stop crying n show them the other surprise

jyo n yashvi dance on dance pe chance marle (jyo was ok but the kid was struggling a bit)

all of them clap after the performance

next suhila n H dance for the same song. kev, rasila n jyo are worried seeing them dance.  (H was gud while sushila was a little slower)

yashivi goes to krishna n asks secretly

yashvi: didi wht do u think are my chances of winning

krishna : to tell the truth H didi's chances are a little brighter

krishna gets a call on her mobile

krishna ; hello........... oh..... wht happened............ now how are u?.......... ok u take some rest......... ok fine bye

H: wht happened

krishna: didi it was my driver. his hand is hurt so he cannot come to pick me up

rasila sees the opportunity

rasila: so wht baabli will drop u off. baabli go n drop her

baabli: no mummy i am tired

krishna: its ok aunty i shall go on my own

S: arre how can u go alone.

rasila agrees n happily sees at jai

S : jai drop krishna off.

jai: me?

S: yes. how will she go alone.

jai goes out. krishna follows him happily.

*******************************************************************************

jai n krishna come out. all the people n passersby stare at them as they are surprised to see jai with a girl

jai sits on the bike n prays to god in his mind

jai: bajrangbali. u shud only help me.

immediately he hears a voice n turns tht way n sees a kid dressed as hanuman

hanuman: jai shriram

jai is surprsied tht he thought of god n god appeared in front of him. the kid comes to him.

hanuman: lord sriram if ur bike is not starting i will take u n mata sita on my shoulders

jai ; i am not sriram

krishna laughs n says

krishna: i am not sita

the kids mother comes n scolds him n apologizes to them n takes him away.

jai tries to start his bike by kicking the kicker repeatedly. krishna taps on his shoulder

krishna: keys

jai nortices n takes out his keys n starts it. krishna sits behind him n they set-off. in the way the two guys whom jai had scolded in the akhaada see jai n follow him on their bikes.

they call out to him n then finally stop him with their bikes. krishna gets down a little afraid. jai takes his helmet off

end

ps: tried the update in a new way with dailaogues. although it took an hour it was fun hope u liked it

*king*

Edited by *king* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aleyna thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
does prateek not marry hetal?
jyothi_cool thumbnail