Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OM_Peace thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saniya..

On the bright side, Yusuf Pathan is OUT! Oh yeaaaah *ghatti dance time*

ROLFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I wonder where DC is going in all this.. If MI comes in then DC goes out....

Originally posted by: P_Shal

supaari for that manager now

I'm ready to put in money - lets get the best there is...LOLLLL
Alu- thumbnail
I hate cliff hangers
Stupid manager
And armaan i can kill u poor riddhima
Now shell get mad at him
But then hell manao her later
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awww Ridzie! Bless she knows that he would come out to manao her..
OM_Peace thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeti_285

LOL I duno why i find this funny

seriously...

Armaan and Riddhima are so dumb..as much as I love them soo much, they are so dumb..OMG..some people never learn do they?

Lack of communication ..they never discuss anything

and Lack of trust...because Ridz is obviously going to not trust him

if they dont sort their relationship out, I pitty their future

ditto you entirely.. especially the lack of communication in their relationship is like so so wierd..

lack of trust is also there but to a lesser amount.. when they hear each other out which is rare BTW they do trust each other...

idiots.. I feel like banging their headfs together or throwing them in a room and tell them do not get out until you sort out your differences..

Coming to think about it - Thats not a bad idea.... LOLLLL
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Urghh @ precap, why do they do this to us? and we cant even trust promos nowadays.

and seriously Ridz should grow up too..she is ditto Armaan..they both are too immature ..running out and wanting him to cme n manao u..how many times? In the week after the roka u have manaod him n hes manaod u like 100 times each, and u want another manao session woman??

i loved this weeks episodes so far, soo much... but todays seems like a bland episode.. :( and now Jhalak..great...LOL
Parachute. thumbnail
What I find funny is hw all the extras in hindi shows are always so sidey. Hardly any of them can act 🤣
Alu- thumbnail
Guys relax we know theyll be fine we think to much i knew she would sunao him what annoyed me was the fact that the girl had fainted in his arms
Creatives are annoyinh
Parachute. thumbnail

This week has been great... I've enjoyed it.. apart from Armaan acting a bit physcho and this annoying new female..

Other than that, its been good. I miss Rahul though :(
armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont blame Riddhima she jus wanted thoda footage and Armaan was also very happy 2 give her some until that bouncer+manager+ S ganged up on him.

By the end of the episode Ridz agreed that she was over -reacting and is gonna talk it out

But The problem is Atul is going to be going next morning to talk to Armaan. I feel he will see her with that woman and will blab it to Riddhima not directly but he will goof up making Riddhima think he slept with her or something

But in the end i know that S wil land up somehow in Sanjeevni and thank armaan 4 taking care of her and Ridz wil over hear.

Im not worried at all....im scared 4 JDJ
Edited by angel77 - 15 years ago
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Niya LOL Ditto @ Sideys..they cant act and look weird too!! I wish theyd cast better...

Guys im not worried at all...nothing major is gona happen...trust me...as always, its another attempted scare n in the end itl be nothing

I just dont want to hate Riddhima...so I hope she keeps her brain in gear and doesnt overreact and become a K woman like she sometimes has in the past

Im only pissed off coz they didnt show AR in precap..........