ugggh Bandini!!

rajiv2009 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I really like this show, but Bandini is really getting on my nerves! For a girl who is supposed to be really smart and intelligent, she sure is acting dumb! She's always stumbling on clues about Garv's past, but doesn't know what to do about it except tell Garv. Everyday she asks Garv why he is so upset, and everyday he hides the truth from her. Get a clue Bandini😑, its so obvious Garv is not going to tell you the truth, why don't you just do a little investigating yourself? After all, Garv is always going for 'work' most of the time, so why can't she just explore the house for more info.? You would think that a smart person in a wheelchair would be more brave to face people, but Bandini starts crying for every small thing these days. 

To be honest, the only two characters I really like on this show are Nirmala, because she is smart, caring, firm, the only one who has the guts to put Anu in her place, and Fax Bua, because she gives good comic relief to the show 😊

I just wish they would give Bandini a backbone and make her out to be a stronger character!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree with u rajeev on some points that bindu should not ask Garv about everything as he scolds her  😑 and she always got hurt 😭 but the creatives have shown bindu as a innocent and nice woman and i like her a lot 😳  even if she remains keep quite infront of Anu and Garv , and i am happy she is not like Anu.  
i also like fax bua because she is a witty woman.πŸ˜ƒ

another character i like is Karan because he does not tease bindu and being good in front of bindu is an art of him πŸ˜‰ as bindu does not get into suspicious about him as he is her enemy 😭 

Edited by urooj101 - 15 years ago
p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree to some extent..its so irritating to see bandini again and again asking garv why he is behaving so and he walking off from there...comeon ..yaar its very clear he doesnt like her questioning and he has told her also this...ur right she need sto do some jasoosi herself just like ekta shows bahusπŸ˜†
rajiv2009 thumbnail
hehehe thank you for replying :) I don't hate the character of Bandini. I just think she was a really smart, fun, carefree girl before she got married, and after marriage, she has completely changed. I know people change after getting married, but all Bandini does is cry and question Garv. I just think she needs to be more smart and brave like how she was before.

Come on, this is the same girl who tried to save an unknown man (Garv) from drowing in the lake, and bravely investigated what she thought was a robber in her house at the middle of the night (when Garv's car had first stopped in the house). Now she goes into a room which has old storage supplies and a flickering bulb and she starts screaming? LOL, I just feel like her character should be more like how she was in the beginning.

I also like Karan. I think he is very polite and well mannered to Bandini, but I still don't trust him. But I like him more than I like Garv now.

I also like Garv's father. I like how he is really trying to help Bandini, but Leela keeps stopping him.
laughing doll thumbnail
yea i agree dear.......bandini dear plz dont cry n get smart as u were b4
rani.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes bandini needs to be her smart self.. agian...
lovely_kaajal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea even i wonder how the intelligent girl has become a crying woman right now!πŸ˜•
p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajiv2009

hehehe thank you for replying :) I don't hate the character of Bandini. I just think she was a really smart, fun, carefree girl before she got married, and after marriage, she has completely changed. I know people change after getting married, but all Bandini does is cry and question Garv. I just think she needs to be more smart and brave like how she was before.

Come on, this is the same girl who tried to save an unknown man (Garv) from drowing in the lake, and bravely investigated what she thought was a robber in her house at the middle of the night (when Garv's car had first stopped in the house). Now she goes into a room which has old storage supplies and a flickering bulb and she starts screaming? LOL, I just feel like her character should be more like how she was in the beginning.

I also like Karan. I think he is very polite and well mannered to Bandini, but I still don't trust him. But I like him more than I like Garv now.

I also like Garv's father. I like how he is really trying to help Bandini, but Leela keeps stopping him.

well written.. I too agree karan is much better than garv at present unless they show his other side (if he has one)...and ur right bandini was such a bubbly girl before marriage and she should try a different route rather than just making garv walk off