-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

*Credit - Zee Website*

Episode 118 - 12 May 2009, Tuesday

Preet stops him and even though Ranbir tries to call the hospital, he is unable to get through to the doctor due to disturbance in the phone line. Ranbir tries hard to call the doctor but cannot get through. Tina finally is seated at the mandap and all ask for Ranbir to join in. Guru comes to maan house and is confused to see the shaadi decoration. He sees tina in bridal attire and exquires about whose wedding is this to a waiter. Is shocked to hear the servant telling him that its Tina's and Ranbir's. Guru is stunned and rooted to the spot. In meantime, Beeji gets up to call Ranbir and suddenly spots Guru sitting in the hallway, all shocked. Though Guru is stunned to know about Ranbir's marriage with Tina but BSM and Beeji take hold of situation and take him away to a room saying that it's Vicky who is getting married to Tina. Vicky keeps chasing Rano's cab. Rano tries to call Ranbir to tell him she's coming but Ranbir is unable to attend it as he doesn't know how to tell her that he's about to be married to Tina any minute. Ranbir finally sits at the mandap and joins Tina. He is all disheartened and has lost hopes of Rano being able to prove her truth. In hospital, Guddo begins to mumble things unconsciously. Preet is worried about Rano reaching the marriage and exposing her as the culprit and desperately asks the pandit whether he could wind this up fast. Vicky informs Preet that he can't find Rano anywhere. Preet gets nervous and the temperatures rise. Just then Guddo comes to senses in hospital.

Precap: Rano walks into the Maan house and Preet is shocked to see her. Rano has a determined look on her face

Finally everything is falling into place

Enjoy!

Yuks

Edited by queenyuks - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteshabana thumbnail
thanks alot can't wait to see what happens next
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!
getting interesting!
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aww man i missed a gud epi...thx dear
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: milas6

aww man i missed a gud epi...thx dear

I wouldn't exactly call it a good epi. It was ridiculously streched.
Half of the episode consisted of Rano-Sheela-Ved driving and Vicky following, with dramatic music

Tomorrow will be good

Yuks
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenyuks

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#9900ff size=3>I wouldn't exactly call it a good epi. It was ridiculously streched.</FONT>

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#9900ff size=3>Half of the episode consisted of Rano-Sheela-Ved driving and Vicky following, with dramatic music</FONT>

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#9900ff size=3>Tomorrow will be good</FONT>

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#9900ff size=3>Yuks</FONT>

yea i cant wait either...i want rano to tell every1 the truth if not then guddo
06cs119 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for ur update.but i whether rano arrives mandap  before marriage or after marriage.Because they only showed preet's expression only .
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally the truth is comin out
devashree_h thumbnail
Yes even I am worried somehow the marriage might happen and then Ranbir will know the truth.This way he will be married but still in love with Rano.Tina will suffer and Shanno will get her due.