Roshni. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
GHOONGHAT SPECIAL!

RuMi in the kitchen deciding what to cook and Rudr asking Bhumi what to make, before Bhumi answers Buas come there and tell their menu that they want Chicken and fish with all masala! Kali also comes there and tells them that RuMi dont know to cook but Buas ask her to go away and tell they know what they're doing! Kali remains back and says RuMi that she'll help them making the food. She adds everything doubly...salt , chilly powder, masala etc!

Jhumki and Tumki resting in their room and Tumki calls out for Kali! Kali comes and starts massaging. In the meantime the buas are wondering what happened to Rumi as the food has not yet arrived! RuMi enter with the food and Jhumki and Tumki see the food and make some faces! Tumki asks what this is as some of the food is burnt! RuMi answer its nothing and ask them to taste it! Both of them taste and spit it out! Jhumki and Tumki get angry and ask them to get out! Kali says she warned them before hand. Kali says she'll go prepare the food, but Tumki ask her stay and massage her. Bhanumati says she'll go do it but Jhumki stops her. BhaLi says they feel the scarcity of servants in the palace and instigate them to hire more servants!

Jhumki and Tumki accepts and calls for Mrityu. He comes and stands unwilling to go as he sees the food and his mouth starts watering, Jhumki and Tumki refer to food as his weakness and ask him to take it! His gets happy and lifts the whole table along with him and starts eating. Bhanumati goes and asks permission if they can accompany to the village to help him select the servants. They all reach the village and make announcement that everyone should arrive at a the place before two the next day in order to be selected.

Its the next morning... Someone comes running towards the competion area!

Tumki shows Jhumki  photos of Rani and tells she got from Yudi's room and whatever lying in the palace. Tumki says there should be no risk taken though Yudi has completely forgotten Rani! They move to reach the photos to its destination!

FIRST BREAK (Coming up : That lady holds Bhanumti's hand and Bhanumati is shocked!)

Jhumki and Tumki burn all the photos of Rani. They rejoice.

Guards do not allow the lady to enter as the time is up but Mrityu allows her to get in! That lady holds Bhanumati's hand and reveals her identity....its Rani! BhaLi are taken aback!

In the mean time Yudi walking in the corridor feels uneasy and restless and walk towards the place where Rani's photos are getting burnt! Tumki sees him coming and stops him and diverts his direction. Jhumki complements their love.

Competition starts and everyone is ready Rani prays god to help her! Bhali feeling very bad and struggle to control themselves! Bhanumati annonces the time is up and Mrityu will judge the everyone's food!

SECOND BREAK (Coming up: Mrityu asks Bhanumati to remove Rani's veil!)

Jhuthis sitting and relaxing say its time for their massage! RuMi come with the oil and start massaging! Rudr pours oil on Tumki's head and start hitting very badly while Bhumi pours it on Jhumki's hand and start slapping the hand! Both of them get super angry and ask them to get out of their sight! Tumki smells her dress while Jhumki hers and both are feeling some bad smell to be coming from their dresses and rush up to wash it!

People queue up for giving their food to Mrityu to taste it! Mrityu says no to everyone whom Bhali are complementing! Soon its Rani's time and she gives it, Bhanu behaves a little rudely to Rani and orders her to get two more plates! BhaLi taste and tells its very tasty but change their mind in mid-way and tell its mediocre and ask her to go off! Mrityu is doing just the opposite to what BhaLi tell!  Mrityu also sends her away but Bhanumati tells Mrityu did a good job which makes him taste the food! Mrityu likes it and immediately appoints her and asks Bhanumati to bring along with her! BhaLi and Rani are extremely happy (background mein Ma ga ri ga ri sa and La la)!

When they are leaving Mrityu asks Bhanumati to lift Rani's veil!

Episode ends on a shocked Rani!

PRECAP: BhaLi ask Rani to lift the veil , Rani asks if its the king and when they answer no Rani refuses. Bhanumati ask het go off if she doesn't remove it! Rani accepts and goes away leaving a shocked Bhanumati behind!

COMMENTS: A very average episode! Only Yudi feeling restless was good according to me! RuMi scene was just not necessary though it was funny! The competition was quite dragging! Can skim watch the Episode!

RATINGS: 7/10....

Please ignore the typos!😳

Edited by rosh.88 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

N the drama begins…I wonder what is going to attract Yudi to Rani first…would it be the mole on her face or would it be the broken tooth…

Thank you Rosh for the wonderful update…!!

tes_v1 thumbnail

hey Rosh thanx for the update....😃

i feel dat Rani's new look is not up-to-the-mark. i mean ne dumb person wud easily recognise her!😡

but neways, i'd luv to see YURA falling in luv all over again...😳

btw, since the past few epis m hving a feeling that RUMI are jus fooling around... jus like Bhali, the toffee hasn't worked on them or they escaped it.... n after today's epi, this intution has become stronger..... what dya feel? 
Edited by tes_v1 - 15 years ago
radha105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Rosh for the update.
So Rani's face will be shown  tomorrow. 😔
It would  be nice  to watch   buas appointing her as Yudi's caretaker by seeing her ugly face😉 
What do you all say?
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Thanks Rosh for the update. So Bhanu and Kali double bluffed Mrityu? My kinda thinking!!
Roshni. thumbnail
Tia...I think they had an overdose of the toffee...I feel that they very much in spell beacuse RuMi cannot control their anger! And Bhumi certainly cannot control her fear!

Radha....I think this might happen! I really hope to see Rani as Yudi's care taker and YuRa romance start over! Today I loved him when he was feeling restless and wanting to go near the photo! So Rani can definitely change him within a week!! But it will be too long for us!! Woh kehte hain naa "Jo hota hain achche ke liye hota hain"!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update Rosh!!!

tes_v1 thumbnail
Well Rosh, u never know.... it cud happen.... i agree dat they cannot control their fear n anger, but maybe they sumhw manage it so dat they can gv the buas a hard tym....
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rani is relying on Mrityu to call her back.  Which he will do.  She'll probably use that opportunity to go away and plaster her face with that damn awful make-up, before she returns.

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rosh, I think we IF girls are expecting too much from the creatives and everytime we are disappointed.  Now we have to deal with this part.  Did you see Rani's black tooth and mole.....OMG......how is she going to win Yudi with that look....😉😉