What should happen in the end?

Shweta.T Rox thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I hope that they stick to the concept & end Jaane kya.. with the union of Shantanu - Aradhana.
But they have only about 20 episodes left.
What do u want to see in the end?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Whether Aradhana unites with shantanu or not, she should definitely leave shailendra forever!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
To be with Shantanu and also we need to see Shantanu find out who his dad was and his family is in front of his eyes
disney101 thumbnail
well i thinkt hat aradhana and shantanu should be togeater as aradhana should be completelly broken off by shailendra and then she decide to take the new life with shantanu and on the same day shailendra should know abt raveena's intentions also shantanu should know that he is also one of hte son of hte jawar
crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
-Shailender comes crying back to aradhana and vows to change and always love her.
-They throw a big party to announce their togetherness and their re-marriage since raveena had previously gotten them divorced.
-Aradhana announces in front of the whole world that she is marrying SHANTANU and leaving shailender forever.
-She takes half of shail's property as alimony and then gives it to charity or maybe to mummyji and bharat who leave Shail and Bharat starts his own business and becomes very successful.
-Shantanu becomes a big singer and him and aradh live happily ever after
cal_pun_gal thumbnail
I like this show a lot and i really do NOT want this show to end in a typical DRAMA...here r my suggestions......

1.  Aradhana should divorce Shailu, fight for property as she has been married to him for 10 years.  Mummy ji should support Aradhana getting that property. (not that she is money hungry but because she knows that she is saving half the property from Raveena).
2.  Shantu should ask Mummy ji for Aradhana's hand after divorce.....in this way mummy ji can convince Aradhana to marry him.  He will also get his property share.
3.  Aradhana should get her money back from Sanjana's husband.....that cheap guy never returned her money......she should ask for it. 
4.  I think everyone should get their share in property and move on as we do live in modern India.  JOINT family is not always the best option and if there r these many fights, they all should get what they want.  Currently moslty families are nuclear families esp in cities esp upper middle class families but that does not mean that they do not care about their parents. 
5. Mummy ji should move in with Shantu and Aradhana.
6.  Shailu can stay the way he is, after learning Raveena's trap.   Marriage is not for him and he should continue being a casanova.  Marriage needs a lot of work, patience, forgiveness, calmness etc etc.  he does not have anything except his ego and u do not expect a 40 yr old man to change overnight.  he can continue to be a succeful business man.  Man with a lot a money, no love n no family.  He sure can have a dog..(dog having another dog...lol)
7. Shantu can be next A R Rahman and Aradhana should be able to balance business and home with kids, with the help of shantu and mummy ji.
8. Bharat bhaiya n Aradhana should be business partners and Bharat should be more Vocal and take control of things at home telling his wife to LEAVE HIM or LIVE with him, his rules.  She can take over the kitchen in her house as thats all she cares about.
9.  Akshay and Sanjana can lose some more money in business(from their share)...she is too oversmart and he is too dumb...she should invest and lose it so that she can not say anything to him.  they should work for Aradhana and Shantu after aradhana buys their property shares from the market.  they should be just regular ppl in her company with regular salary but still a part of the family.

LETS JUST NOT END THIS SHOW WITH ALL HAPPILY EVER AFTER DRAMA.  IT IS A VERY REALISTIC SHOW, SO PLEASE KEEP IT THAT WAY.   IT IS SAD THAT IT IS ENDING SO SOON JUST BECAUSE IT IS NOT TYPICAL FOR INDIAN AUDIENCE. 

When is the truth about Shantanu going to come out?

I haven't been watching, but since its ending, I might as well catch up and watch the whole show..
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: cal_pun_gal

I like this show a lot and i really do NOT want this show to end in a typical DRAMA...here r my suggestions......

1.  Aradhana should divorce Shailu, fight for property as she has been married to him for 10 years.  Mummy ji should support Aradhana getting that property. (not that she is money hungry but because she knows that she is saving half the property from Raveena).
2.  Shantu should ask Mummy ji for Aradhana's hand after divorce.....in this way mummy ji can convince Aradhana to marry him.  He will also get his property share.
3.  Aradhana should get her money back from Sanjana's husband.....that cheap guy never returned her money......she should ask for it. 
4.  I think everyone should get their share in property and move on as we do live in modern India.  JOINT family is not always the best option and if there r these many fights, they all should get what they want.  Currently moslty families are nuclear families esp in cities esp upper middle class families but that does not mean that they do not care about their parents. 
5. Mummy ji should move in with Shantu and Aradhana.
6.  Shailu can stay the way he is, after learning Raveena's trap.   Marriage is not for him and he should continue being a casanova.  Marriage needs a lot of work, patience, forgiveness, calmness etc etc.  he does not have anything except his ego and u do not expect a 40 yr old man to change overnight.  he can continue to be a succeful business man.  Man with a lot a money, no love n no family.  He sure can have a dog..(dog having another dog...lol)
7. Shantu can be next A R Rahman and Aradhana should be able to balance business and home with kids, with the help of shantu and mummy ji.
8. Bharat bhaiya n Aradhana should be business partners and Bharat should be more Vocal and take control of things at home telling his wife to LEAVE HIM or LIVE with him, his rules.  She can take over the kitchen in her house as thats all she cares about.
9.  Akshay and Sanjana can lose some more money in business(from their share)...she is too oversmart and he is too dumb...she should invest and lose it so that she can not say anything to him.  they should work for Aradhana and Shantu after aradhana buys their property shares from the market.  they should be just regular ppl in her company with regular salary but still a part of the family.

LETS JUST NOT END THIS SHOW WITH ALL HAPPILY EVER AFTER DRAMA.  IT IS A VERY REALISTIC SHOW, SO PLEASE KEEP IT THAT WAY.   IT IS SAD THAT IT IS ENDING SO SOON JUST BECAUSE IT IS NOT TYPICAL FOR INDIAN AUDIENCE. 

i would love if the creatives followed your suggestions but I doubt it😕 I think they will show shailendra remorseful, back home to a smiling aradhana who will welcome him with open arms😡
bluedollie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I want Shantanu and Aradhana to be togther.........ONLy that's my wish for the ending.......................
Nandita5 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
No way should she forgive him. How can she forget all the humiliation. No self-respecting wife could ever forgive all that. Yes she should go away with Shantanu, and maybe the mother also. He should be left all alone. That will be apt punishment for him.