Piyu 's OnE ShOts ~ MaYuR~My FiRsT kiSs Pg 12

AMMY LUVS RIDZ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

MAYUR ONESHOT PM LIST(IF UR NAME IS NOT ADDED OR U WANT ME TO ADD IN SAJAN PM LIST....PLZZZ LET ME KNOW...)

xOxMwahxOx
mimi0295
Knowalot2
SanaSarwar
angelz
sportskp
poori1993
hgrhr
cute mayur
z@heen
ILuvArjun
halley
bulbul123
Rohit86
tina_doll
gr8_mms
waiting
cuppycake990
drsamita
pakirani
Shafoo
lovely_lady
falak01
Bul3
anwaya
ashred12
Kanika05
Navi_44
palak5
qqqqqqqq2
*mesweet neha*
KHJL
cool.sindhya
ruchimayur
senny
rohinipaul003
_monu_
khushali16

SAJAN ONE SHOT PM LIST
(IF UR NAME IS NOT ADDED OR U WANT ME TO ADD IN MAYUR PM LIST....PLZZZ LET ME KNOW...)

pragya_luvsajan

sonali.19281
khushali16
rikbest2000
ashred12
ynaiita
Shafoo
Fairyfaria
sonia-kashian

Knowalot2
sajan_forever
poori1993
Kanika05
================================================================
 edited for some reason!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by AMMY LUVS RIDZ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.Heena.x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMGOSH......this is amazingly written....i was tearing up so badly!!! really touching...i loved it! NUPUR is too nice to still want to save her marriage and accept him back so eaasilly....really opens your eyes up!

thanks...you write really well!
AMMY LUVS RIDZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: xOxMwahxOx

OMGOSH......this is amazingly written....i was tearing up so badly!!! really touching...i loved it! NUPUR is too nice to still want to save her marriage and accept him back so eaasilly....really opens your eyes up!

thanks...you write really well!

thank u for reading😳

mimi0295 thumbnail
OMG that is soo adorable!
Wow, it's like one of those sweet chain letters you always get in the mail! Gosh, I think I almost cried. Bless!
AMMY LUVS RIDZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimi0295

OMG that is soo adorable!

Wow, it's like one of those sweet chain letters you always get in the mail! Gosh, I think I almost cried. Bless!

thank u mimi😳
Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

😲

This is the best Fan fic I have ever ever ever ever ever ever everread!!!!!!!!!!!!! in like my whole time on IF.

WOW!! ur a genius, I'm not even joking, did u make this whole story by urself??? I was literally rushing down the page wanting to read more and more.

I could never have imagined such a fab story, great concept and storyline..

omg omg omg...this is honestly , by god the best story EVERRRRRR!!!!

I'm honestly gonna tell every1 on IF to read this. Really unique and has a sophisticated storyline...and well written! LOVE the storyline!!!

πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kanya
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Piyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  yeh kya thaaπŸ‘ ........... beautiful ... wonderful .. so touching ,.. excellent ....  ooooooooooo God Piyu ur frnd is a great writer teller her so .... u r a sweetheart  for sharing all this with us ...πŸ‘

piyu it was like a pg from one's dairy .... so well written all the emotions of first love ... lost love regain love ... and Dia
😑 should  stay away from this couple.... how can Mayu even think about other girl  than Nups ... I loved the way it was written .....πŸ‘

and Last Line I will carry  u  till v r old πŸ‘

mind blowing πŸ‘

πŸ‘
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Piyu i know it is a story and very beautiful wriiten ...but this story touched avery vulnerable topic for me... so now u just have to hear my stand on it πŸ˜†

piyu i have serious issues with betrayal ... a man who see ur crying😭 ....c u at ur most vulnerable stage 😭and that thing making him go for divorce more firmly ... is  a man who should not call himslef a man😑😑...

Piyu I cannot forgive a man who betrays me like Nup was betrayed... what if i had an a fair ...??? will he forgive me ...?

I may forgive but i can never ever forget and this will ultimately kill my inner strength and my faith in me .... so if i had been nups i would not have taken anything from him  and would have walked out on him ...

Let him have dia....bec now i can never ever trust him .......
Edited by SanaSarwar - 15 years ago
angelz thumbnail
this was a fab story i loved it soo much
 hats off to you
it was awesome
=]
dia
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this was the best!! omg i was so sad with mayu but then happy he realized he still loves nupur!! and that nupur was also giving him a chance..awww