Happy Mother's Day...!!! Gift n Song - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter

[Content Removed]
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mahikhan

Awwwwwwwww that was Awsome,you know we dont care for our parents wen they are near ,Since we take them for granted especailly with mums wen they are around they care for us,wen they prohibit us not to this and do this we never understand that....BUT when we bcome mom we realize that how much our mums would've loved and cared for us that i can see with my l'il one she is so cute so adoreable i sometimes feel that she is everything to me the one WHO MEANS MY ENTIRE LIFE TO ME"
Mthers truly are greatest blessings of GOD and to be a Mother is equally great and wonderful.Smile
I am glad u liked it and understood...Amen to the underlined....Clap

One day my younger son was upset with me abt something....I shared this poem with him and he sent me such a nice email back....Mothers are under appreciated and are unsung heros....They are not understood by kids but when we all grow up everything starts making sense to us why our mothers did what they did....B/c Now we are mothers too Embarrassed

Happy Mother's day to u.....Enjoy your precious little princess....Hug
0 Likes this

[Content Removed]
Ahh Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there, may your children finally give you all the love, respect, and honor that you deserve.

Oh man, I love my mama, talking to her brightens my day. When I'm feeling the worst, she knows how to get me up and running. How does she know exactly what to say and when? How can she just look at me once and know somethings wrong? I love her so much, but why do I forget to tell her that? Why do I wait one day out of the whole year to tell her how much I love her? Oh mama, I love you so much, without you, my life would be meaningless, I would be so lost, thank you for all you do for all of us. I love you. =D
0 Likes this
Originally posted by aizan

[YOUTUBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZFqf5hNRgU[/YOUTUBE

oh meri nazu meri jaan.....don't worry.....pardes mein tumhari yeh di hai. Smile  wonderful song.  days like this i consider myself to be very lucky to be in the same city as my family....tomorrow is truly going to be a very special day for all of us.
0 Likes this

[Content Removed]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9iYypnQo4w&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

hey nazu, i missed you too.  Hug  putha nahi i just wasnt on much....bas kaam aur bachche...how are you though?

Edited by mittijalebi - 11 years ago
0 Likes this

[Content Removed]