Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Yup ..

Tonight was high on mush .. and I LOVED it !
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mru, thanks for the update.I really liked the dava scene, it  was awesome. I can't wait til Monday.
ronitfan thumbnail
HOPE !!

Welcome to the party =)
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know Sukhi... am watching it, watching it... What a way to end the week!

This is what the creatives should do... if Santo is to be shouted at by DM, let that happen on a monday. Br friday, we want them to be lovey-dovey again... Cannot stand weekends worrying about SanRaj ya😊

Superb dialogue delivery by RR! Lot of it in Gujarati though.. since this serial is aiming for an all-India/global audience, may be they should reduce so much of Gujju in long dialogues. Short sentences in Gujju are o.k. But in an important sequence like this, if some sharp retorts by the main character are in a language most people do not understand, it will be hard to appreciate the sarcasm!

Pls do not assume I am saying anything against Gujarati language. But today, when watching the DM-Virat exchange, I was going 'I wish I could understand what he is saying' and I am sure there are many people out there who feel that way.

Hiten is looking very handsome! I didn't notice that before. With that stubble and all, he is looking like the handsome son of a handsome dad! And he is so tall, Khemi dwarfs next to him! 😳

Vey sweet SanRaj scene, again, very well-written and directed. DMapplying ointment.. Hai😳
The aim is not to show physical attraction between the two, but rather a slow, one-step-at-a-time realisation of the spouse within them! The sensuous nature of the relationship, when it happens, will not appear to be vulgar or wrong to the viewers! Good thinking...

And DM was so sweet with Birwa. That little girl did well.. she might be the only Mahiyanshi kid to have proper brains and no ego😆

My favorite scene today- DM twisting his mush when hearing Birwa speak in English on the phone. His eyes said , 'Look at that! My daughter! So fluent!'.

The precap left me a bit concerned. What does Bapuji mean by Santo having to put her 'wife' quest on the backburner and concentrate on being a mother? To this unruly lot? why?😡

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved Moti's radio comment! Are you giving breaking news to her, she asked Shambu! The writers are so witty! 😆
ronitfan thumbnail
Hmm I can get your concern about the Gujarati thing ..
But you know what is so good about it  - RR takes care to say that EXACT phrase in Hindi just after it is said in Gujju ..especially if it is difficult .. that is why I dont mind it at all !

Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx for the mindblowing update!!!

Can't wait to watch the episode now cos it looks awesome....thanx again...Keep up the great work.
👏👏
👏
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvrasika

Loved Moti's radio comment! Are you giving breaking news to her, she asked Shambu! The writers are so witty! 😆

Moti and her wisecracks - ROFL stuff !

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Rasika, brilliant analysis...
As long as we're given a fight free weekend, its alright ne???
Today there was a lot of gujrati, but was able to get the jist of everything.. As sukh said na, he follows it up with the hindi version...

About what bapuji said, maybe hiten needs some moral support in doing something and Santo is confused as to what to do??? So bapuji tells her that..
ronitfan thumbnail
Maybe Santo herself goes and asks Bapuji how is she expected to be a mom to DM's kids!