Update 8th May- Pati, Patni aur Portrait..

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Episode starts with DM saying, Kutte ki poonch, tedhi ke tedhi... When Pinakin told him that he went to madhav solanki's house with money to buy them off, he realised then itself that he will try doing this.. Which is why he's kept an eye on him all this while.. What did he think?That he could buy people off with food? That he'll stoop so low and the people of Dharampur will fall for it...He tells Virat, what were you going to tell these people? I will myself tell them.. Right now they are facing some problems, the factory is facing trouble, but that doesn't mean its the end of the road.. He says that as long as Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi is alive, that situation will never arise. He is there to take care of his people.. There is no need for Virat to come with his fake sympathy and try to buy his people.. Virat says that its not fake, he's trying to do a good deed here... DM says, you donate food to orphans, and no one in his village is an orphan.. He tells karzan to sell rice to everyone in the village and take money for it from Pinakin.. And if he faces a shortage of rice, he can come to his haveli and take as much as rice as he wants.. He tells Karzan that food should be cooked atleast two times a day in Dharampur.. He tells Virat that being a diamond merchant for such a long time, he's not realised something? It doesn't matter if you keep a diamond in a dark room even for a long period of time, it wont lose its shine.. Similarly, his workers are like his diamonds, you cant spoil them... DM asks is anyone in the village is willing to take the food that Virat brought?? No one dares come forward.. DM says, this is dharampur, you cant buy people off with food.. He tells Virat to keep the food with him, it'll be of use someday.. And he goes off... Throughout the scene, Hiten is watching his Dad with pride... Once DM leaves the villagers start loading the food back onto the truck.. Hiten walks up to Virat and says, I'd told you na, watch out.. The rug will be pulled from under your feet.. He goes to his car and opens the door... Virat gets in and leaves...

Its night time, Santo enters the haveli and closes the door behind her. The entire house is silent, but for the cham cham of her payal... She goes up to the staircase and decides to go find out if DM had food or not.. She goes upstairs.. DM is on a chair.. On hearing the her approaching, he thinks that its champakali and tells her that his head is aching and asks for a cup of tea.. Santo goes down, she reaches the kitchen and stands outside, then remembers that Shambho is not there.. She wonders what to do as Taru has asked her not to step inside the kitchen.. But then, she thinks that Malik is not well.. His head is aching.. She decides that come what may, her first priority is Malik and his well being... She goes into the kitchen and starts making tea.. Taru passes through the kitchen and sees Santo inside... She goes in and says that this was one place that she hadn't come into, that was pure, but today she came in there as well.. She asks her what she's doing there?? Santo is scared seeing her and stutters out that Malik's head was aching so she made tea... Taru said, just coz his head was aching she came in.. There was no one else in the house to do that na??? Santo is silent... Taru asks what she's staring at her for, and tells her to take the tea to DM soon... Santo in her hurry, takes the vessel right off the stove and pours it into the cup... And hurries up to DM...

DM is in his room, sitting in a chair, massaging his temples, when Santo comes in with tea...She's standing at the doorway... He asks her, why she brought the tea, when he'd asked champakali.. Santo says champakali was sleeping, which is why she got the tea... DM says alright and asks her to give it to him... she gives it to him and walks away, while slightly covering her hand.. DM notices this and asks her what happened to her hand?? Santo says that he'd asked for tea, and in a hurry, she lifted the vessel with her bare hands.. DM asks why she cant use her brains.. why didn't she use the tongs?? And asks her to go apply ointment.. And starts drinking his tea... Santo goes to the drawer and sees a collection of ointments there... She doesn't know which one to take.. DM sees that and admonishes himself ki, why does he keep forgetting that she cant read... He ask her to apply ointment from the yellow colour tube.. Santo is slightly struggling,to apply the ointment... DM sees this and asks her to wait, he'ss apply it for her.. He takes the tube from her and applies a generous amount on her hand.. As he's applying the ointment, he asks her, how did she know which medicine to put the other day, when he hurt his eye?? She says that there was only one there... DM says, thank god, otherwise God knows what medicine she would've applied.. Santo winces slightly... DM says, she's burnt his hand, it was bound to hurt... And starts blowing on her hand... They're standing right below Subhadra's portrait and they focus on the portrait for a second... DM finishes up with her hand and asks her to go.. stops her, tells her from next time she better use the tongs... Asks her to go, and again stops her and gives her the ointment tube and tells her to apply again in two hours... She leaves... They focus on subhi's portrait with the karyeshu mantri in the back ground...

Next morning, Hiten is sitting.. Wondering how they'll solve the problem in a day.. Khemi comes there and asks him what he's thinking about.. Hiten says solution to the problem they're facing.. Khemi says, is it even possible now? Hiten says that my mother always said that as long as you keep hope and keep trying, there is a solution to even the most difficult of problems.. He tells her that he'll go try and find something now.. Khemi asks him to wait for a minute and goes in.. Its boiling hot outside and hiten is sweating profusely.. Khemi comes back outside with food in a dabba and a matka filled with buttermilk.. She tells him to eat..

Back in the haveli, Shabho comes down with a plate of food.. Santo aks him why is he bringing the food back.. He says that Malik is very worried, he doesn't want to eat breakfast.. Taru comes there and asks shambho if he thinks that he's the radio of the house, telling Santo what is wrong.. It is because of her and her nanaji that her naanka is facing so much of problems... She ask him to go before she loses her temper... She about to tell Santo something when Birwa comes with her math workbook and asks Taru to help her out.. She has a math test the next day.. Taru says that if she wants to pass in her test, she better take help from kaddu.. and mumbles that since the day Santo has come, she's forgotten her math and walks off.. Birwa goes to Santo and asks her what to do now?? Santo doesn't know math, kaddu is not at home and papa.. santo asks what happened to him.. Birwa says nothing, he's very worried.. Santo says not to bother about that and smiles at her...
In DM's room, he's in a chair, yelling at someone over the phone when Birwa comes in.. He's asking the person to send the paper in gujrati or hindi coz he cant understand english.. The person at the other end starts talking in english presumably coz DM mumbles ki that person is doing chatar patar in angreji... He sees birwa and cuts the phone.. He asks her what happened.. Birwa is scared and says nothing.. Dm says ki there is something and asks her what she's hiding behind her back? Birwa gives him her workbook and tells him that she has a math test tomorrow.. DM sees the book and tells her that if she does math like this, she'll get a big zero.. Birwa says ki she can manage anything, but not math.. Math is beyond her comprehension... And mumbles that this time also that chashmish will only come first.. DM says that no chashmish can beat his daughter.. He starts teaching her.. Santo is standing outside and smiling observing father-daughter interact.. they're finally done wuth their math and DM asks her when was the last time he taught her? Birwa says, long ago, when ma was still there.. DM says, i remember.. I used to come back from the factory all tired, and your mother used to dump your books on me and ask me to teach you.. I used to be soo tired, but while interacting with you all my tiredness would go away.. Birwa says, that you've taught me this time so i will definitely get a hundred in the test.. DM smiles at her and tells her that whenever she or suraj have some problem with their studies, they should come to him.. DM's phone rings again.. Its the same guy.. DM tells him that he cant understand english, so he has to send the paper in gujrati or hindi.. But that poor fellow cant understand and talks back in english.. DM gets frustrated and tells that he cant speak in english.. NO ENGLISH he says.. birwa takes the phone from him, talks to the other person and says that DM cant understand english, so whatever paper he's sending has to be in gujrathi.. She gives back the phone to DM tells him that the other person dint know what he was saying coz he dint understand gujju.. DM tells her that her english is very good.. Birwa says that her gujrathi is just as good and tells him that when the papers comes, she'll read it out to him..

Back at the village, the villagers are all gathered under a tree.. Hiten is trying to get everyone to help him.. the villagers say that only one day is left, they cant do anything.. Hiten is convinced that if they try, they can find a solution.. Birju kaka says that no point.. And some Vipul bhai is leaving town tonight.. Hiten is shocked.. He tells them that they cant leave? What'll they do.. Parshu kaka says that they have to leave.. They need to find a livelyhood for themselves.. He says that people together make a village, and its not the other way round.. All of them leave.. And hiten is left wondering what he'll do next... Episode ends..

Preview - Bapuji is talking to Santo.. He's telling her that there is a difference in being a wife and being a mother.. It is very difficult to become a mother.. He says that, hiten might be older than you in age, but in rishta, you are the higher one.. you have to decide, what you want to be in this situation.. Wife or mother...
Edited by sns23 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ Pati Patni aur portrait!! that was howlarious...today's epi was simply tooooooooooooooooo cute!!
Pari_Angle thumbnail
Thank's u Mru ...i like ur tittle pati patni aur portrait๐Ÿ˜†

future  mein DM careing hasband sabit hoga ......hai re kaise malam lagaa rahaa tha ......fhook bhi maar rahaa tha .......hai re ........today i fill for flying
bakwas1 thumbnail
Thanks a ton Mru. I missed the first part and was eagerly wailting for the update.  Santu and Birwa scenes are very good asusual. DM and santu have amazing chemistry onscreen. And they are always before the potrait! Is there any sigificance in showing Subhi after santu leaving๐Ÿ˜›
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammie_Ronit

๐Ÿคฃ Pati Patni aur portrait!! that was howlarious...today's epi was simply tooooooooooooooooo cute!!

I know... I lovved it... SOOOOO shweet DM was...
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Mru. That is one awesome detailed update. The week has ended on a good note.

Santo cannot read at all and DM cannot read English.๐Ÿ˜†

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mruu.. what a wonderful update.. thanks a ton for this.. ๐Ÿ‘

and i love the title.. ๐Ÿ˜†  pati, patni aur woh aka portrait... ๐Ÿ˜†

it was a good episode.. nice to see some light moments..

and best was moti let her finish making the tea, unlike last time, where she went and made the chaas and got santo to only take it from there...

santo is smart.. she burned herself and got a few more sympathy/brownie points.. ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL.. love that scene of birwa and DM.. kya gitpit kar raha haii.. ๐Ÿ˜†

awww.. next monday is going to be serious with the problem with sample..!  i do hope Hiten finds some solution and redeems himself...
sns23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: santu2009

Thank's u Mru ...i like ur tittle pati patni aur portrait๐Ÿ˜†

future  mein DM careing hasband sabit hoga ......hai re kaise malam lagaa rahaa tha ......fhook bhi maar rahaa tha .......hai re ........today i fill for flying

I knooowww.. And he gave Virat a good piece of his mind also... But his malam lagana was the besttttt... Kya episode tha re...
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Thank you Mru. That is one awesome detailed update. The week has ended on a good note.

Santo cannot read at all and DM cannot read English.๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†  good one, Hema...

it's soooo cute when he is trying to attempt the conversation... awwww.. shona baby... ๐Ÿ˜†
sns23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas1

Thanks a ton Mru. I missed the first part and was eagerly wailting for the update.  Santu and Birwa scenes are very good asusual. DM and santu have amazing chemistry onscreen. And they are always before the potrait! Is there any sigificance in showing Subhi after santu leaving๐Ÿ˜›

Welcome yaar... The episode was awesome... And the first scene was great.. Virat gets a proper tongue lashing....

DM santo share wonderful chemistry on screen.. They just GREAT together...