Written Update: May 8th

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Sumer's head hits a rock and it's revealed that the person with their face v is a girl and she walks away.

Flashes of Sumer saying Sunaina is his fiance and them completing the first trial and the leader telling them the second one and Sunaina and Sumer parting are shown which is basically Sunaina telling the kid her story (I love how the flashes are only of Sunaina and Sumer. Well except the last one but still. Too bad my fav scene wasn't included. I'm sure we all know which one that is😉😆) The kid tells her that she should go back because it is dangerous and Sunaina is a girl. Also, he saved her this time, and that there might not be anyone to help her again. She tells him to look at himself first and he tells her not to go by his age. Sunaina says that she's going to go to the well and the kid says that it was his job to make her understand but since she wants to go, he'll accompany her because she's a woman and he's a man and it's necessary for a guy to be there (the kid makes me laugh😆 Wait! This reminds me of Jab We Met😲 You know when she mises her train for the second time and she talks to the station master and there's that tajori line? The kid reminds me of that😆 He's like the station master here😆 And I love how he says he's a man even though he's just a boy😆) She tells him he's weird and he says his dad says the same thing. When Sunaina asks who he is, he says he's from a nearby village and that his dad was getting worked up so he's going to his masi's to get his mom because only she can calm his dad down.

Sumer gets up and starts looking for the bandits. Meanwhile, Sunaina and the kid are walking and he says he would've went the whole way with her if he didn't have to go and get his mom and he says he'll pray that Sunaina is successful in everything she does.

Sumer finds horse tracks and follows them to the horses and realises the bandits might be near there. Meanwhile, the leader of the bandits it praising his daughter Jwala, the girl stole the deepak from Sumer, by saying how they've gained a lot since she took over. Sumer sees them and starts going towards them. The leader tells the bandit they can have whatever they want and starts giving them the stuff that was stolen. When he asks who wants the deepak, Sumer comes and says he's the owner and he wants it back (I love how he just walks up to them and demands they return it😳) Jwala challenges him and says if he beats her, he can take it (I think we all know who's gonna win😍) Sumer says she had stolen it by deceit and or else their leader would've had to come to take their dead bodies. She gets mad and hits them and they start fighting (gotta admit, the girl is pretty strong😃 Girl Power!😃😆) Sumer knocks the sword out of her hand and tells her he's going to leave with the deepak and that's it as he doesn't hit women. She asks him why the deepak is important to him and then decides to accompany him as it'll take him a while to reach his destination (she seems nice😳)

The kid leads Sunaina to the well and she thanks him and he leaves while she goes to fill up the matki. Meanwhile, Jwala leads Sumer to the hill and he thanks her and she gives him back other stuff she stole from him (I love how Sunaina and Sumer reached their destination at the same time😳)

While running to the well, Sunaina hurts her foot but she continues walking whereas Sumer climbs the hill and reaches the cave. He lights the deepak and Sunaina fills the matki with water and when they're about to leave, a thunderstorm starts.

K so as usual I loved the epi =) What I liked was how they finally reached their destination. What I didn't like was that we have to wait till Monday to see them meet And I'm not a very patient person. So while we're waiting for Monday to arrive, please participate in the GOTW and DOTW😃 It's fun! If you don't find it fun, I'll give you a cookie. And yes I'm baasically trying to bribe you guys into participating. Once again I've had too much ice cream so I dunno what I'm saying😆 Oh oh oh! Anyone wanna start a Neil Appreciation Thread?😃 And one for Neha too of course😳 And if you guys wanna know who the star of the show is, well it's the kid😆 Why? Because he's funny😆 Or it can be Sunaina for walking even after hurting her foot. Or Sumer for confronting the bandits. Or Jwala for helping Sumer. Pick whichever one you want😃 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaina thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thank u so much friend👏👏👏 i am happy they reach their destination😊😊 but have to wait till monday to c their meeting😭