¨* JIKMWRKM 7th May Update *¨

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey Guyss

As Ravz won't be able to update 2day I will do it... So here it goes a short update than normally..😳

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starts from where it left, an old lady meats Sunaina and tells her to go with her, she will help her, Sunaina think its late night, so she goes with her.
While on the other place Sumer is still on search and hears some music, and follows after it, he sees some men dancing and ask if he can get some water, and they say he can get what ever he want, as he just become dad and his friend 2. While Sumer is drinking water they the men talk about turning friendship into releationship, Sumer thinks about the old days and scream: What do u know about friendship, today u r turning friendship into releationship but it will become enemy.. and tells like he is searching for his Nachori, and they get angry and says we gave u water and what r u saying.. and tells him to get away.  Sumer still think of Nachori ..

Sunaina is sitting in a place, when she hear the old lady talking with some guys and says the girl is 1 in 1000- and SUnaina gets to know the old lady is selling her, .. The old lady hears a noise and goes into the room and ask SUnaina why r u up already,, u can sleep its only night and Sunaina gets angry and yells at her and slaps her and runs away. The old lady tells the goon to follow her. (they keep running fr long time).. When she is almost catched the both falls and Sunaina sees arrows in their back.. and is shocked.Then she sees a smaal guy and he tells her don't be afraid I am here now..

On the other hand Sumers friend are still prisoner, they told a man they will show him heaven and as they have'nt he have tied them up, they talk about Sumer and Sunaina and hope they will make it,, (Funny scene) then that man comes and say u said u will show me heaven where is it, now dance for me and they dance😆😆 and then he says I will be back soon so wait with dancing..

Sumer is still on his search when some goons follows him, he reach down to the river, when a goon takes the deepak from him and says this is GOld and Sumer tells them to return it..and they tell him to give them everything he got and SUmer says he got nothing, .. They start fighting,,Sumer gets the Deepak and they tries to get it from him , they fight in water and takes the deepak and goes, Sumer stands up and walks over to one of the men who is standing with his back, just when he reach him the man kicks him on his face and he falls down and hits his head, and then the man turns around and takes his (don't know what its called) but the pallu of his pagri off from his face and it stops... we cna't see the full face but we can see its a Lady... 
THE END

that was all, I am not as good as Ravz, also I am updating after long time. but hope u guys likes it..

Loves Nadz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for doing it for me Nadia =) You did an awesome job =)

Too bad there weren't any Sumer Sunaina scenes *sigh*
-Nadii- thumbnail
yahhh,. No Sumaina scenes... but I will say They did some exercise 😆 with running..
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!1

i wonder who the new girl is