7th May 2009 WRITTEN UPDATE

iheartspink thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
7th May 2009 WRITTEN UPDATE
Kuku tells Shravan that Shravan did a good thing and also to give surprise visits after the wedding as well. Shravan said that he dropped by just to take their blessings. Bebo and Saru are watching them from above. Shravan starts looking around for Bebo and decides to ask Kuku and Amro whether they had a love or arrange marriage. Kuku says "Arranged but we fell in love before the wedding". Then Shravan asks "So was meeting before marriage restricted?". Kuku said "No, nothing like that". Then Shravan says "then why we..". Saru starts laughing and Bebo says "you shouldn't laugh like this". Saru teases Bebo "now you're taking his side, what's up?". Bebo says "its nothing like that, you told him and see he came here to ask". Saru goes to tell him that it was just a joke.

Amro is asking Shravan "who told you that one cannot meet before the wedding", Saru walks in and asks "yeah, who told you so and if anyone did tell you, you came all the way here to ask?". Shravan says "no no, I came here to ask if there is any work to be done for the wedding". Daljeet says "this is the first time a groom will help the bride's family for the wedding". Amrit is cursing Shravan under his breath for making a fool of himself and not making a good reason. Saru jokes and asks Shravan to welcome the Bharat at his wedding. Saru asks Bebo to come down. Saru says "You wanted to meet Bebo right, here she is". Shravana says "nono, I just came to see Auntyji and Uncleji". Amro says "but you asked us whether you two can meet before the wedding". Shravan says "its just for the general knowledge" and takes his leave. At the door Shravan turns back and looks at Bebo. Kuku tells them that Shravan is decent man.

In the car, Shravan decides to tell Bebo everything that he has in his heart by writing a letter. Amrit stops the car. Shravan asks Amrit what should he write. Amrit tells Shravan to write it himself since it comes from his heart. Shravan starts writing and he writes hell load of funny stuff (MUST WATCH) and finally Amrit decides to help Shravan write the letter. Amrit tells Shravan that Meeto will help him deliver the letter to Bebo.

Bebo is washing her face in the bathroom when Meeto comes in to deliver the letter. Bebo asks Meeto to leave it on the table. The wind blows and the letter gets blown to under the bed. Just then Devki walks in and is about to place her letter on the same spot when Bebo walks in, Bebo asks Devki to place it on the table. Devki asks Bebo to read it and leaves. Bebo picks it up. Devki is in the room and thinks "Bebo has must have already read the letter and will come running to me and give me a hug". Devki gets impatient and thinks Bebo is waiting for her. Devki goes outside and sees Bebo chasing Saru for the letter. Both of them runs down to the living room. Buaji asks what's happening. Saru tells Buaji. Saru tells Bebo that she wants to read it as well. Bebo says "fine I'll read it aloud". Devki is watching Bebo from above as Bebo is opening the letter. Just as Bebo is about to read, Saru grabs the letter and says "what if you read it but decides not to tell us" and runs up with the letter.

Saru is Bebo's room and Bebo walks in and asks for the letter. Saru starts talking about first love letter and Bebo notices the letter below the bed. Saru tells her that she wanted to make Bebo become even more desperate to read the letter so she hid it. Saru leaves Bebo alone and goes. Under the bed there is  2 letters but Bebo only sees the one. She picks it up and reads it. Fortunately, its the letter written by Shravan.

Meeto comes to Bebo's room to clean up and finds the letter under the bed and says "this is the letter which Shravan gave to me to pass to her, now I'll pass it to her personally".

NO PRECAP :)
Edited by iheartspink - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

thanx 4 da update ....... lokkin 4ward 2 watch it