written update may 4th

***Anu*** thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Neelima comes home she is still upset and indu's words are ringing in her ears… Aakash tries to be romantic with her but he notices that neelima is disturbed... he asks her what is wrong Neelima tells him her conversation with Indu , Aakash tries to pacify her and tells her not to bother but  Neelima who is pent up with all that she heard from Indu, lashes out – maybe you can, but I can't seem to forget it … I can't seem to get it out of my mind… Akash shouts back, fine then keep it in your mind, it is really helping our relationship here… and storms out l
Reema comes home and surprises everybody. …she has just come back from her honeymoon… amma babuji are glad to see and her and she tells everybody that she and Amti are shifting to Bombay for the next few years as Amit has got a transfer and promotion from his company.
Neelima comes out of the bathroom door and sees the room filled with flowers with a huge sorry note attached to one of them…Aaksh is standing there and he says sorry to her. Neelima melts down and tells him about what indu said to her yesterday in office … akash gets furious at indu complaining about there's a limit to which she can interfere in our lives …and charges out of there…. Akash enters indu's rooms and screams at her for talking to neelima and making her feel bad… indu explains her point of view …akash screams at her telling her to stop interfering in their lives. Vishkaha comes running into Rukmini's room and tells rukmini that akash has come, rukmini immediately gets up to rush out… when vishakha tells her he had come and is gone now… rukmini stops her footsteps and looks at vishakha in surprise… vishakha goes on talking foolishly when we see the anger building up in rukmini and for the first time suddenly rukmini lashes out at vishakha. Here Akash is getting all romantic with Neelima at the candle lit dinner table, He tells her that he is planning to shift from this city to another, So that no body can disturb them. Indu is telling arjun, did I do the wrong thing in speaking to neelima… I was only trying to set things right… I hate seeing rukmini bhabhi in this state… then why did akash bhayya have to misinterpret my intentions… arjun consoles her. All are seated at the dining table when Pravin enters the hall and tells everyone that Aaksh bhaiya has transferred all his accounts to the delhi branch and closed the ones here permanently…and he is planning to leave town for good… Rukmani is shocked.