Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
ok guys so finally i found courage to post what i made after ages...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
they aren't that good so i didn't wanna post them initially but oh well...🀣

^^umm i kinda took inspiration from akki for this siggy...though akki's ones are way better than theseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

do share how they turned out guys!

-Sio

Originally posted by: itsokaysammy

Hey Siona?

where have you been? and how's you doing hon?
missed you a lot.. its so good to see you back..

and btw, did you join EXO-L India projects. Sending letters to EXO and registration for MMT?
Let me know if you didn't.. I'll share the details with you.
For more info, you can PM Debo.. she knows about this more than me.

akki i didn't join it yaar...how do i send letters?i mean they are handmade letters too right? since i live out of India right now how will i do it?😭 thats why i didnt respond to that message which i did see
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Siona, omg! those sigs are really pretty.. really really pretty..
loved the blending in Goblin sig..  this little bit transparent and checked effect is my fvt thing in sigs..
loved the text style a lot.. <3

and that Baek sig from "TMH", honestly speaking I thought you got that from deviantarts.. that's why i didn't comment earlier..
this is so freaking awesome.. i just loved the coloring you did.. some part b/w and some colored.. really beautiful..
i am feeling embarrassed.. if you are saying that was inspired from my sigs.. because trust me, if it was me, i wouldn't have been able to make that sig.. 
very frank opinion- i didn't find Baek to be so beautiful until i saw your sig..  

regarding the exo-l india group, there are multiple projects
1) you sign up on MMT for EXO's concert in India
2) you send a letter via post to the given address.
I have really bad hand-writing. in fact it's been years I wrote on papers (like properly).. so i did my letter in PS and will take it's printout.
3)things you can send over email- a selfie (optional) with one word explaining what EXO means to you- this can be a soft copy since you have to email
4)tweeting with 2 hashtags (don't remember exactly) and requesting SM to bring EXO in India.
5)sending a letter via email for PCY's mom..

though, I am not up for all 5, but you can proceed with the ones which doesn't require physical copies.

@Siona, omg! those sigs are really pretty.. really really pretty..

loved the blending in Goblin sig..  this little bit transparent and checked effect is my fvt thing in sigs..
loved the text style a lot.. <3

and that Baek sig from "TMH", honestly speaking I thought you got that from deviantarts.. that's why i didn't comment earlier..
this is so freaking awesome.. i just loved the coloring you did.. some part b/w and some colored.. really beautiful..
i am feeling embarrassed.. if you are saying that was inspired from my sigs.. because trust me, if it was me, i wouldn't have been able to make that sig.. 
very frank opinion- i didn't find Baek to be so beautiful until i saw your sig..  

regarding the exo-l india group, there are multiple projects
1) you sign up on MMT for EXO's concert in India
2) you send a letter via post to the given address.
I have really bad hand-writing. in fact it's been years I wrote on papers (like properly).. so i did my letter in PS and will take it's printout.
3)things you can send over email- a selfie (optional) with one word explaining what EXO means to you- this can be a soft copy since you have to email
4)tweeting with 2 hashtags (don't remember exactly) and requesting SM to bring EXO in India.
5)sending a letter via email for PCY's mom..

though, I am not up for all 5, but you can proceed with the ones which doesn't require physical copies.

really? thanks a lot for the comments yaar and don't feel embarrassed...taking inspiration from your work is kinda amazing coze you graphicers here have some amazing talent😳

oh jeez i didn't know this much in detail
yess i can take part in what doesn't require physical copies coze my parents are gonna hit me with a broom if i ask them to get me physical copies of fan letters πŸ€ͺ
just now signed in to MMT and done what i could doπŸ˜†have to check up with the others too
se.ya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

ok guys so finally i found courage to post what i made after ages...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
they aren't that good so i didn't wanna post them initially but oh well...🀣

^^umm i kinda took inspiration from akki for this siggy...though akki's ones are way better than theseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

do share how they turned out guys!

-Sio

WHY HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING THINGS FROM US!!?

I mean, seriously?? They're awesome, something that you can post over here without a second thought! Look at all the rubbish I post!! πŸ˜†

They're really good and loved them to bits, Siona <3

Originally posted by: .SeyaCandyfloss

WHY HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING THINGS FROM US!!?

I mean, seriously?? They're awesome, something that you can post over here without a second thought! Look at all the rubbish I post!! πŸ˜†

They're really good and loved them to bits, Siona <3

well?
they weren't coming that good compared to my old creations so i wasn't convinced to post them firstπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and thanks a lot yaar...means a lot to me❀️
and psshht NO...your work isn't rubbish...they are amazing😳
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Seya and Siona. you both are amazing.. love your work..
Seya, tu to ren de.. πŸ˜† your work is worth drooling..that too all the time.. 
and Siona, Seya was right.. you literally have been hiding your work.. please do share more sigs.. <3

I finally finished watching SWDBS (in one-go) and i totally loved it.. PHS and his bromance with JS made this show worth watching...
after watching High Society, I so much wanted him to have a show where he is the lead and i was highly disappointed when he got a second lead role in Hwarang.. but SWDBS made me so happy.. it was BDS centric drama but PHS made his character stand-out.. loved his performance a lot..esp those melting ones.. i think some of my next few creations are going to be from that drama.. :) :)
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@Seya and Siona. you both are amazing.. love your work..

Seya, tu to ren de.. πŸ˜† your work is worth drooling..that too all the time.. 
and Siona, Seya was right.. you literally have been hiding your work.. please do share more sigs.. <3

I finally finished watching SWDBS (in one-go) and i totally loved it.. PHS and his bromance with JS made this show worth watching...
after watching High Society, I so much wanted him to have a show where he is the lead and i was highly disappointed when he got a second lead role in Hwarang.. but SWDBS made me so happy.. it was BDS centric drama but PHS made his character stand-out.. loved his performance a lot..esp those melting ones.. i think some of my next few creations are going to be from that drama.. :) :)

Akki I agree with you about SWDBS...but I am still sad bcz of Ji Soo..I mean why he always get the 2nd lead...why he always end up alone..why he always get the heart break..now it's high time..he needs to do a show as a lead..I still didn't forgot his last scenes in SHR..and now in SWDBS...

will look forward to your creations...😳
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Made another one with the help of Akki's tutorial..Imgur is not working so uploaded the pic on Picload...hope you guys will like it..😳

thanks guys for liking my creations...it means a lot..😳

Edited by OtakuGirl-Debo - 7 years ago
edelweiss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I'm back with this cutiee