TB Article: Lubna Salim quits Baa Bahu Aur Baby..

cheen2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Lubna won't be playing leela bhabi anymore 😭

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=4624
Edited by cheen2005 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

man i dont want any other death in the serial.......it's just tht they are spoiling the fun of the show........

i would rather have them put up a show about the joint family rather than just baby and gattu.....

to be frank i never liked the character of baby frm the begining........and i also like gattu but gattu without the family doesnt make any sense......
birju4baby thumbnail
I dont think they should bring BBB back.The serial's cast and chemistry make the serial what it is .It is better to have good memories than disappointing end.
I wonder what was she thinking and what were the producers thinking.. leela bhabhi might be an old character but it was a relatable character .. It is very disappointing ...
She would not get a better role in her life ... look at Vaishali ..what did she do after BBB ...
prcns thumbnail
thnx for sharing.........

i hope not to see another death...........may b they'll replace her w/ another actress.......

cheen2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want that and I don't want that, but the article said that lubna salim AND leela bhabi wont be part of the second season...maybe it will start a year or something after where she is already passed away n they wont show it...but I seriously dont want her to leave 😔
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
no I think they might replace her...
birju4baby thumbnail
yES they would have to replace her becoz Motabhai would be lost without her
AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I didnt like Lubna's comment : "I have given four years to the show, and was doing the same thing. I was not offered variety in the role, and the fact that there was a certain limit to Leela Bhabhi's character did not give any room to try out something new."
doesnt the love of the fans dont matter a bit for her?...didnt she knew how much we love her? Moreover this charecter was better than most of the character in Tv today...what more she wants in a industry which is full of same stories?
AnjaliX12 thumbnail
I think there is more to it than just variety of roles.leela bhabhi is one of the most popular roles in TV.I think she figured out that she will make more money doing AD filns then BBB..
prcns thumbnail
Originally posted by: AVFAN

I didnt like Lubna's comment : "I have given four years to the show, and was doing the same thing. I was not offered variety in the role, and the fact that there was a certain limit to Leela Bhabhi's character did not give any room to try out something new."

doesnt the love of the fans dont matter a bit for her?...didnt she knew how much we love her? Moreover this charecter was better than most of the character in Tv today...what more she wants in a industry which is full of same stories?

i totally agree.......
tht character has given her lot of recognition n fame. agreed tht actors get tired of doing something repeatedly over time, but how can they forget tht a certain character has played an imp part in shaping their career in some way.......may b actors r not tht attached to d roles they play in same way as d audience r to those character....
n BBB is a serial tht has really well defined characters.........how can they b changed to bring varities in them??? shud they show something like good ppl turning evil suddenly.......