Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: biryani

plz upload vindiya pics daily epicde scenes

I'll upload them very soon...😊
ramanishitaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Plz can anybody telme startng story bindya loves who?and vinay hate bindiya then y he maried bindya..plz teme
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Barbie12

Plz can anybody telme startng story bindya loves who?and vinay hate bindiya then y he maried bindya..plz teme

Bindiya didn't love anybody...she was engaged to some guy with whom she used to chat over phone & she got infactuated to him. But later as to the concept of show, Vinay got forcefully married to Bindiya on gunpoint. He never hated Bindiya but he hated the way he got married to her...being forced.
hope it helped u...Let me know if u still hv any doubts.😊

Originally posted by: mona081187

Bindiya didn't love anybody...she was engaged to some guy with whom she used to chat over phone & she got infactuated to him. But later as to the concept of show, Vinay got forcefully married to Bindiya on gunpoint. He never hated Bindiya but he hated the way he got married to her...being forced.
hope it helped u...Let me know if u still hv any doubts.

thanx a ton nw am watchng the show so i thnk vinay wil fal in love frzt
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think Bindiya was infatuated by anyone. The guy she used to chat with was the one whose chekha? had already been done and the proposal had come to her house then. So she started speaking to him because his tilak with her was getting done soon. So yes, that's what I recall from previous episodes.

Thanks.
Sana~

Originally posted by: smartc

I don't think Bindiya was infatuated by anyone. The guy she used to chat with was the one whose chekha? had already been done and the proposal had come to her house then. So she started speaking to him because his tilak with her was getting done soon. So yes, that's what I recall from previous episodes.

Thanks.
Sana~

thanx sana nw am watchng and lovng vindiya alot
Is richa married in real?
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys I've stopped watching while back but now I've been hearing there are more Vinay and Bindya scene so when did that happen... like how? Just wanna re-watch not sure from where... please help me
smartc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie12

Is richa married in real?

No, she is single.

Thanks.
Sana~
smartc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miketa

Guys I've stopped watching while back but now I've been hearing there are more Vinay and Bindya scene so when did that happen... like how? Just wanna re-watch not sure from where... please help me

Hi Miketa,

Well, I don't blame you. The pace of the show was going quite slow so a lot many people didn't stick around. But I hope that now whoever has joined will stay with us for a longer haul 😊 ~ To answer your question, I would start off from Bindiya's return from the chaar dhaam yatra. I think you should focus on episodes starting from December, 2009 episodes. Here is the link for written and video updates for December:

LINK

Hope this helps.

Sana~