Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hello ji,
moved your post here in this thread since we already had help desk,  hope you dont mind.
Ummm i think grey anatomy vids are there on YT so have you searched for that particular song there on youtube itself?If it's there then you can easily download any youtube vid, just lemme know if you don't know the process.I'll help you out with that
=D
musicheals thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
umm...I have a Q..
I downloaded windows live messanger..and now, I can't sign in in it...I tried everything...and I can sign in on the other comp. but not this one....if I try to sign in...

I tried to uninstall the program...but I can't find the right one...lol....there is no such thing in the list that says windows live messenger or something like that...

and I can't even download it again cuz it says that u already have this program. :(

plzz hlep ASAP
Thanks in advance
Jagavi
-aditi- thumbnail
Jagavi the same thing happened with me ummm but it was fixed after i got my operating system loaded again(repaired).
But for as of now you can try logging in to your msn(or diff IMs) via
in.com or meebo.com
or simply try getting the messenger up from 'ere

http://mail.live.com/mail/MSNWebIMDecomm.aspx

(but as you said you prolly might have done this).Hope any one of these temporary solutions help you logging into your acc.
.Aparajhita. thumbnail
hiiiiii.......i have a problem
i tried to update my profile several times but only my group appears
what should i do?
-aditi- thumbnail
@aparajhita:- sowwie ji am got getting ,pleej explain me a li'll so that i can figure out the prob😊
.Aparajhita. thumbnail
i got the solution
actually google chrome does not supports india-forums so i was not able to update it
but as soon as i started using mozilla firefox my problem is solved

sorry to bother you anyway
-aditi- thumbnail
oooh with me chrome works fine but i neva tried editing my profile with it hehe.
but firefox is great esp for using IF(personal experience hehe). Even the latest version of IE is good:)

yeah but at times this happens that a brower doesnt support portal.Happened with me once 'ere on IF itself when one of the imagine's section was already launched and i was still getting that it was under construction with firefox sope i'd to switch to IE to be in that section before the prob was bought to the admins hehe 
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aditi

in current hapennings post u have, there are so many good topic
unfortunately they have all be locked so can't post in most of them

any chance these can be open again for members to post in i know i wud like too, either that or create new post with all current open topics
😊
-aditi- thumbnail
oooh so sowwie i wasnt aware about that ji:( thanks alot for bringing this to notice:) Could you pleej lemme know about header those topics so that i can open them all again directly since am all in rush as of now:*(

baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aditi

as far as i can see all the Misc one's are locked 😊