Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatpati420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
wait...June 9th episode in US...i dont know which episode that was in India...
moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
is there any media or song thread in this forum ??????
samirah23 thumbnail
Hi - there is no kahani ab tak - so, I don't get why they want to get a heir by Laali - can't Shekhar's wife have children?
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samirah23

Hi - there is no kahani ab tak - so, I don't get why they want to get a heir by Laali - can't Shekhar's wife have children?

It's here, though it's not fully updated
AJMBHK ~Character Sketch + Story so far!~

well they didn't tell any reason as to why she can't have a kids. she just can't
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Chatpati420

the bhojpuri song in June 9th, 2009 episode...moore piya ke anganava...me and my mom loved that song because we are UPites and speak bhojpur at home so this show is a treat to watch for us! does anybody have the song or know how i can find it? i would really appreciate it if anyone was able to extract it from the video or something and post it to download :) or any information of it would be nice!

u can go on youtube and find the video, then use a youtube converter to extract the audio.
the youtube converter is here
http://www.convertmytube.com/
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: moonlight44

is there any media or song thread in this forum ??????

As of yet there is no specific media thread but most of the video links to things like Saas Bahu Aur Saazish and other videos can be found in the archive section under videos:

|::: AJMBHK Archive Mansion :::|

If you want video updates then these can be found here:

~AJMBHK~ Written and Video Updates Archive!!

Mitesh.
Saleem.K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushy107

can sum1 plz upload da pix of sukuz interview plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i really nd it

check out this link for suku pics from the interview

Edited by SaleemKamil - 14 years ago
wicked_angel thumbnail
hi...i just wanted to know the name of the girl who plays the daughter of gangiya ....i like her acting a lot ! and she's also very pretty ! I really liked her character who is sooo brave to help laali despite of previous warnings by thakur. does anybody know her real name ?
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: wicked_angel

hi...i just wanted to know the name of the girl who plays the daughter of gangiya ....i like her acting a lot ! and she's also very pretty ! I really liked her character who is sooo brave to help laali despite of previous warnings by thakur. does anybody know her real name ?

Hi!

I tried a lot but I couldnt find the actress' name. Her character's name is Jamuni...I hope this helps you to find the actresses real name. If not then let's hope someone else here can help you.
desi_girl420 thumbnail
hey i just have a question please help me out. is ranvijay kausaliaya's saga or sautela son. its just that kausaliya does not seem to care so much about him, she is always worried about shekar. and who is ranvijay's wife?