AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Was Saroj Khan a part of EVERY song ever choreographed??😕😕😆....I've just finished watching the May1st epi and literally every song that is performed on, she has a story for if she was an assistant on it or danced on stage etc. etc......This feels more like Saroj Khan's storytelling bonanza now😕😕😆
Edited by nureat01 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOLL Seriously...almost everytime someone performs to a song ...she has a story to tell

and she tells the story so s.l.o.w.l.y.y.y and waits for everyone to clap clap clap for her LOL
karans_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yeah even i agree wid u....i mean everytime she has some or d other story....
getting annoyed yaar...
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think you people know how huge she was as a choreographer. Earlier in movies the heroes and heroines were not big dancers, also there were not many choreographers. The students of most of the choreographers formed a pool of dancers. The dancers pool were used for most of the dances so expect her to be part in most of the early year dance numbers.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

I don't think you people know how huge she was as a choreographer. Earlier in movies the heroes and heroines were not big dancers, also there were not many choreographers. The students of most of the choreographers formed a pool of dancers. The dancers pool were used for most of the dances so expect her to be part in most of the early year dance numbers.

I am very much aware of how huge of a choreographer she's been. But I don't think she needs to go off on her little storytelling sessions on EVERY song performed in an epi....Just my opinion.
sejusej thumbnail
oh!! after every dance, she keep saying i did this, i did that.... oh god!! we don't want to know what she did.....
roshaaan thumbnail
i was thinking the same thing she was good but karan cant do anything
HAHA!
Whenever she speaks, I change the channel. With all do respect to her talent, I watch the show for the contestants and not her. 😆
Request from me to her: Please Saroj Ji, once in a while do comment on the choreography of the contestants. Thanks.
Edited by zainab25 - 15 years ago
Ipshitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL Anu...! I noticed it too...was saying the same thing to my friend...while watching it !! why does she need to make all ho halla about each n every song...it looked odd and sooo funny coz she was sounding repetitive....it gave me a feeling as if she wanted to prove a point...:S

Nevertheless...she has a great n vast choreography career history...but now she seems to be fading with new choreographers taking over...loved her recent number Nagada Nagada from JWM though!!!
S_Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahaha LOL anu

yaar woh is liyay na cause this was her ball game for once, all the yesteryear songs warna toh bechari SK makes some random ala bala comments while vaibhavi gets to do the real critique...

btw i dont really think SK is bechari, she may have a lot of experience n a wide spanning career graph but she needs to tone down her style and mannerisms n focus on the fact tht the show isnt bout HER.   ðŸ˜†

n like the person above me said, a lotta the times i tune out when sarojeeeeeeeeee comments cause it makes me cringe, come to think of it, juhi's extravagant but senseless comments make me cringe as well 😕