Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
@Zainab: I agree.....Saroj ji should try and focus on the choreography in front of her instead of going off into random reminiscing sessionsπŸ₯±πŸ˜†

@Ipshy: Haan yaar, she's been a renowned choreographer for a long time now....I don't doubt her experience and expertise...but I wish she'd talk more sense when she's passing the judgements on the choreographies in the showπŸ€”πŸ€“πŸ˜†

@Sara: Heyy! LOL yeah, Juhi is maha annoying with her gushy giggly judgements too.....I wish she'd tone it down as well...

Ipshitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Definitely...she needs to put more sense in her comments..they sound so wayward   and are mostly general and not on the technicalities of the dance...I wonder if Vaibhavi has been asked to point out the technicalities...coz SK used to make more sense while judging shows like NB... Edited by Ipshitaa - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

Was Saroj Khan a part of EVERY song ever choreographed??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†....I've just finished watching the May1st epi and literally every song that is performed on, she has a story for if she was an assistant on it or danced on stage etc. etc......This feels more like Saroj Khan's storytelling bonanza nowπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also, I found some of her gestures very cheap last night.

BTW does anyone remember Chinni Prakash and Rekha Prakash? Choreographers in 80s and 90s? They actually were Saroj Khan's rivals and did many famous numbers esp. Sridevi's dances.

Vaibhavi Merchant is Chinni Prakash's niece.