crazymonkey thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

-Mahi is dreaming about what happened, when she pushed soni away and how soni lost her baby, she wakes up and screams SONI.

-Mahi gets up and starts running down stairs, shabd tries to stop her and the others come and say be careful. Mahi cries and says she wants to meet soni.

-Jeet comes to his dad and starts to break down. he cries alot.

-They all go upstairs and try to make soni eat, but she doesnt. Jeet goes to the closet and pulls out the baby pics, clothes, and bears. He says our baby is dead and u will never be a mom again. He cries so much, but soni is still not responding.

-mahi's uncle calls up khurana and tells them that mahi wants to meet soni she is really sad. Khurana says ok and that maybe mahi coming here might make soni respond.

-mahi and shabd enter the khurana house and the old buaji starts to say that "mahi is manhoos she caused their grandson to die, she is not allowed to enter here" khurana gets mad and tells he to shut her mouth and says mahi is my daughter and this is my house she can come in. he tells durga to put her in her room so she doesnt cause disturbance  

-buaji drops to the floor and says u have to walk over me if u want to get to her. Mahi cries and says plse forgive me everyone.

-They go back home and Shabd is soo mad he says we will never speak of Soni and them or go to their house becaause they insulted mahi so bad. Mahi overhears and is sad.

-Buaji says there is no room for soni in the house bcuz she cant ever give birth to a Heir. Khurana gets mad and says there is no room for u in the house. and tries to throw buaji out.

- Jeet interrupts and says Soni has fainted

-Lovely calls Mahi and tells her that soni is in horrible condition becuz she is in shock. she has become like a rock. If she continues to remain "bejaan" then she will go into coma.

-Mahi hangs up and cries and says mummyji we need u where are you. mahi makes a call but we dont know to who

-jeet takes soni to mandir. Soni rmrs how her mom said to her and mahi that whenever she is in trouble or needs help she comes to mandir. soni lets go of jeet and starts walking up to the mandir by herself. Soni goes up and sees Mahi in the mandir

-Mahi turns around and holds her arms out for soni

PRECAP-Soni runs to Mahi and hugs her. Both sisters cry.
Edited by crazymonkey - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rose_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thanks for the update
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
biaji is too evil. i wish she would have the decency to leave since khurana wants her to leave
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i feel so mad at bua they should have kicked her out long ago
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!
*Maleena* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!
JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the wonderful update.The precap looks good.