Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey any mumbai indians' fans over here???

Well its my home team...so have to support them plus sachin's there in the team...so no question of supporting anyone else๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Anyone supporting mumbai???

Last time sachin was hardly there so we couldn't make as much of an impact...but this time we are much more evenly balanced!

I'm hoping for even better turnouts and performances from them!

Hoping they'll "hilao-fy" the duniya ๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yes me a Mumbai Indian fan.  HIGH Fiveeeeeeeeeeee...!!!!

Agar Indian team ka nam ho aur upper se Sachin khelta hai to kissi aur team ko support karne ka sawaal hi nahi uttha

Anyways, I think we have a great bowling lineup Bhajji, Zak, Malinga the Slinga, Bravo they are all top class bowlers and they have proved how economical they can be.

I think our batting is good too with Sachin, Jayasuriya and Duminy but i still think we are missing one batsmen bhajji bats at 6 which i think is too high for him. We need a wicket-keeper batsmens because i dont think Pinal Shah can bat. LOL no offense to him

And yes we missed you Sachin last year,

COM'ON MUMBAI INDIANS

Edited by -Coolguy1k- - 15 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i'm a Mumbai fan too......its my hometeam & ofcourse for Sachin.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i'm so happy we won today.......i know it was against KKR who i have a soft spot for because of SRK & Dada.....๐Ÿ˜ณ.......BUT if i had to choose it would always be MUMBAI...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

i agree we are much effective unit now compared with last season.....getting Sachin back has been a big morale boost. I hope we go from strength to strength form hereon.........WISHING THE VERY BEST TO MUMBAI INDIANS.....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey count me in too....Im a huge MI fan...
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me me me meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee though they arn't my home team but Sachin is goooooooooooooooooooooood its not possible that i dnt support a side to which he belongs, though am also routing for my home team RR lekin i wld be hellllllll happppppy too if MI clentch the cup
swan20 thumbnail
unfortunately we lost yesterday against Bangalore.......๐Ÿ˜”...... The next one is against Deccan Chargers.......thats a big one.......hope we win.
set_raj thumbnail
Sachin and Sanath jaisuriya the most explosives opening batsmen in the world are in same team...makes it worth watching anytime...
Go Mumbai Indians Go...we are with you...Yippppeeeeeeeeeee...
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yayyy.....I am definitely happy to see MI back to winnings ways after those 3 losses!

Last two matches were awesome esp the latest one against Punjab...I'm soo happy that we blasted Punjab!!!!!1 w00t w00t w00t!!!!!!

Well today was also the day when Harbhajan Singh and Sreesanth faced each other again after the slapgate of last years IPL ๐Ÿ˜† I was waiting for some explosion to occur but both had on a very poker face today, I felt!

But whatever...bhajji was awesome with the ball and Dwayne Bravo was fantastic....the 2-3 sixes he tonked...esp the straight six...was awesome!!!
Also 10dulkar got his act right today and I'm very happy for that!!!!!!!!
Good bowling performance by Duminy and Bhajji. Malinga was shocking yesterday though.

Well batted Bravo and Tendulkar ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

QWe need to win all our remaining games, we got Rajhastan tommorw and we have to win that too
swan20 thumbnail
ya we are looking good to be in the semis........good luck to MI for tomorrow's match......๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ