TB article:the actors of chehra on elections

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Namskar dear gyes 😳   

in India elections are going on 😃 so the lead actors of chehra like Mohit raina , Hritu and Narendra Jha give their views on elections 😃 

Mohit Raina of Chehra:

"I think everybody should vote, as voting is our birth right. It is our responsibility to choose our leaders, because every time something happens and we blame somebody for the consequences. But the fact is we ourselves are equally responsible. Time has changed now; people started realizing what's right and wrong. Especially media have played an important role in creating awareness; especially the terror attack that shook Mumbai on 26/11 had raised enough eyebrows of the people for the current system which is followed on. In today's scenario even an ordinary man knows, what is going on. I personally feel this time elections are going to be good and will definitely change the scenario in Indian Politics.

Personally I won't be able to vote in Mumbai, but I will be posting my vote to J&K candidate through post". 

Hritu Dudani of  Star Plus' Chehra:

"Election is very necessary for a democratic government that serves a nation with varied and diverse culture. To handle this we need to vote, because a vote can make a difference and decide our lives and for India it can be a better place to live in". 

Narendra Jha of  Star Plus' Chehra:

"Every one eligible should vote. Vote according to the ideology one agrees with. Secondly depending on the kind of work some candidate has taken up, keeping in mind the overall development of quality of life of people.

We have to see that the parliament is able to form the government which has enough majorities; so that when we formulate the policies it is supported by a strong administration.

The Biggest issue to be tackled in 'terrorism' which is not confined to international terrorism, rather terrorism in our day to day life. Because only when we have no fear we can embark upon creating a society which we can call "Civilized".   

gyes plz reply 😳 ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by urooj101 - 15 years ago