satinderd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Things , that I never knew about Jai. Not that I know any thing about any other contestant. Most of them are fabulous Dancers and have long way to go.😊

BoogieWoogieIndia.Com pays Tribute to Jai Kumar Nair

Has it ever happened to you that you saw someone dance and you were awe and full of praises that you didn't wanted the performance to ever end? Did you ever went YouTubing and spent all night watching many dance performances of same person? Well I did! And I am not making up for the sake of the article.

Last year during Mahayudh, I totally cherished all of his performances. It was no surprise to see him lift the trophy with his co participant to win the title. And since then until now, though the performances are still fresh on my mind, I browsed through his YouTube videos another time so that I can be precise in putting this article together. It was 10 in night when I started watching his videos and when I realized I would be late for next days work and that I must shut my computer down, it was past 4 am. I then realized that I was totally lost in watching that I lost out on time. Yes that is the effect he has on you. He is totally mesmerizing. He personified his aura on us last year and left us speechless.

Yes my friends I am talking about none other then Jai Kumar Nair – Naam toh suna hoga?

BoogieWoogieIndia.Com is very proud to pay its tribute to this multi talented and very well deserving gentleman.

Jai started his dance at a very young age at about 10. With his sheer determination and hard work he is stepping faster towards his goal. At this young age where he witnessed success and gained great applauds, he still has his head over his shoulder and has his foot firmly on ground. He is modest, down to earth yet stylish and he is a bundle of great talent and when he dances, he can easily lift your spirits up!

Not many know but Jai is also a very talented musician and composer. He composes his own music and also is an awesome singer. He is a promising upcoming artist who I feel will surely make it big one day!

Talking about his individuality and talent he says: "I have fire in my belly to succeed and with support from home I followed my dream. Starting of my initial career with performances locally and then jumping on to a bigger stage which took me all over India and parts of the world with professionals alike made me more confident, and fired up a passion of being one of the best in the field of dance which included Indo-Jazz, Funk, Hip Hop, Disco, Contemporary, Afro-Jazz, Rock 'n' Roll, Salsa & many more"

After winning the "Mahayudh" title, he got an offer for a movie. BoogieWoogieIndia is pleased to announce that his first movie "Fast Forward" is all set to release this year.

Fast Forward is a musical venture of Anjum Rizvi which has been directed by Zaigham Ali Sayed. It also features Rehaan Khan and Akshay Kapoor. We hope and pray that this movie turn out to be a blockbuster hit and opens up many channels for Jai.

One of Jai's dreams is to open a Music Academy. He does not belong to that category of people who would keep their skills hidden and don't want to pass it on to others. He thinks differently. He feels knowledge grows only when it is spread. He never hesitates to learn new stuff and always feel there is room for improvement. He has worked hard towards his dreams and has opened up a dance school called "WOW! WITH JUZJAi". He also added three more centers to his school in West Mumbai that will start from this September 30th 2008.

You can contact Jai at:

www.juzjai.com
www.wowgang.com
EMAIL:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Jai recently also graced a Spring Salsa event called "Spring in the Air" that was held at "The Orchids". The others to accompany him at this event were Suresh Menon, Amrita Prakash. Jai celebrated Malayalam New Year with the Mexican colors in Mumbai.

On behalf of BoogieWoogieIndia.Com, We like to Congratulate Jai! It is pure honor to pay him tribute today. "Jai - we wish you success and the Very Best of Best in all your Endeavors. May you fulfill all your dreams and do remember – WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU!!"

BoogieWoogieIndia.Com also has decided to sponsor two deserving candidates to learn dance at "WOW WITH JUZJAI". To find out the credibility criteria, you may email at [email protected] or contact Jai. The basic concept behind this sponsoring is to help deserving candidates who have the skills and determination to learn the art but do not have finances to join a good school.

Remember to Dream – they do come true!!

Watch out the first teaser for his upcoming movie "Fast Forward"