Lali's Mother's reaction.....Now??!!

Rumii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo Viewers,   In today's episode Lali's Mother's acting was verrrrry good when she reacted Violently to Balli's proposal for her another daughter BUT..... IF REKHA IS IMPORTANT,WASN'T LALI IMPORTANT?? ONLY BCOS SHE WAS THE ELDEST WAS SHE BEEN SACRIFICED FOR HER FAMILY?😲 
I Wonder what would Lali's Mother had done if it was  a challenge to sell off  Munna n Not Lali.... COULD SHE EVER SELL MUNNA?????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Why?? bcos he's their only SON!And he'll feed them when he grows up but girls are OF NO USE as they'll leave for their  husbands' homes as they grow up!

Here I feel that no matter how much she screams n Cries ,she had been SELFISH..... She knows she can do without Lali...so opted to SELL HER OFF😡!! If she loved Lali more than her life,she could've opted to offer herself to some customer for the money she wanted. After all Lali was Sold for 65,000RS which she did not want anyway! She could've SACRIFICED HERSELF TO SAVE LALI..!! BUT SHE DID NOT!!😡She's not Only helpless but SELFISH!!😲
Edited by iamindian - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simone2006747 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now I know why they say - "The truth always hurts ... ".

Yes, what you have said is the sad truth.

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Yes they chose to sell Laali to save the other kids. But I guess, that's the treatment that you get if you are the oldest child.
And also the offer was there for Laali, and Majri needed the money at that moment. But I think she took the step to sell her in a hurry.