April.27th Written Update - Incomplete

tanu001 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys! Here's yesterday's update..unfortunatley I didn't do it yesterday and I apologize for that but here it is:

Begins with Shabd trying to make Mahi feel better about everything. He admires her mehndi and jokes with her. He see's Mahi crying and asks if Soni said something to her. Mahi tells him that it's her fault. She didn't wait for Soni, and Soni forgot everything and came for Mahi. Mahi tells an unhappy Shabd that she needs to find Soni and apologize.

Mahi goes downstairs and looks for Soni. She asks Tayiji who doesn't really care and tells her Soni must be here somewhere. Tayaji looks, and Shabd tells them their not upstairs. Tayaji calls and finds out that Soni and Jeet left. Mahi becomes upset that they didn't say bye. Tayiji starts her rant about them coming late and then leaving without saying goodbye. Tayaji tells her to shutup, and that it's their own fault. He tells Shabd whatever happened wasn't good. He tells Shabd that he'll go to their house and call them back. Shabd stops him and says that no one from their house will go and call them. Mahi looks surprised and upset.

In the car, Jeet is angry about Shabd's behavior with Soni. He tells Soni it was only because of her that he stayed quiet. He tells her that they shouldn't have even come.

In Shahi's room, Shabd is also angry and rants about Jeeni and how they behaved so rudely. He says that at least Jeet should have some akal and should have apologized. Shabd tells Mahi that he's decided their not going to wait for anybody, whoever wants to come can and whoever doesn't doesnt need to come. He see's Mahi upset and apologizes. He tells her he only wants to see her happy.

Patialia:
Okay guys I apologize, I don't really know any of the characters names so it's hard for me to update about it. Bear with me, I'll learn them soon. 

The bibiji is looking at pictures and Mohni see's her happy and asks whose pictures they are. The bibi says they are pictures of her daughter-in-law's godbariye. The baba walks in and yells at Mohni. He asks her if she's here to work or interfere in their business. He tells Mohni to only keep interest in her work nothing else. Mohni looks at the pictures in the album, and thinks of godhbariye and gets sad.

Soni's house:
Durga and Khurana are preparing for the godbariye, and looking at all of the sweets. Evil Bua adds her evil comments about how  much they are giving. She is ignored. Durga and Khurana look at the clothes, and once again Evil Bua comments and is ignored😆. Durga tells Khurana about the ladoo's she's prepared and that Mahi loves her ladoo's. Evil Bua comments that they are acting like it's Soni's godbariye. Durga tells her Soni's godbariye will be way bigger and better. They tell Evil Bua that they are going as Mahi's maayka not sasural today. Lovely Bua comes in and starts her usual drama about her dream boy, which as usual Evil Bua ruins😆.
Jeet comes, and Khurana shows him everyhting. Jeet tells them that they prepared everything but they didn't ask Soni once if she even wanted to go.

At Mahi's house, they are preparing for the godbariye. Tayiji tells them they'll do all the rasms fully and with a lot of dhoom dham. Tayiji shows Mahi some of the stuff. Tayaji shows a sari for Soni, and Tayiji looks annoyed. Mahi tells him it's all nice, but she doesn't even know if they'll come or not. Shabd comes, and Tayaji asks if Jeet called. Shabd says no, and Tayaji says then they'll call. Shabd says no, but see's Mahi upset. He tells Mahi not to be upset and that if it'll make her happier, he'll go to Soni's and get them. Mahi stops him, and tells him that she doesn't want her sasural to have to bow down to her maayka. She tells Shabd that she just wants to be happy today.