Will Laali be able to adapt?

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Hii guys!!😃

Now Laali has left for the thakurs I cant help but wonder if Laali will be able to adapt to her new home. I mean, when she realises she is not going to Ganeshiya's house it will be a shock in itself. When she realises she has been sold to a rich family, that will be a second huge shock to her. Plus she will have many unanswered questions in her head about why Majri and Nanku did this to her.😕

Will she be able to accept all of this? Will she even be able to smile like before? What will she be treated like? As you can see there is so much that can be discussed but if we stick to the question of whether she will be able to adapt and give reasons this should make an interesting topic!

For me Laali is a strong minded person but I can't see her bearing her problems for too long before she tries to look for answers and alternative information.

I am looking forward to what you guys think.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She'll Learn to adapt.... GOD has made Women muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch stronger than we think!!

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ first she wont..but eventually she will...as for the truth she being sold will shock her at first but then she will accept the terms that she helped her family survive & forgive them...they're building her character as a strong lady... i like that 👏