tanu001 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Today's Episode:

Begins with Soni telling Durga/Khurana/Jeet that her maayka is very dear to her but nothing is more important to her now than her sasural and her husbands respect/honour.
Tayaji walks in and tells them they need to leave for the Godbariye, and Durga tells him they were just leaving. Evil Buaji interupts and tells them to shut up and stop their drama. She asks if they didn't hear what Soni just said, and after so much "beshti" why would they go to the godbariye? Khurana tells Evil Buaji to stop and to leave [I wish he would ask her to really leave] Tayaji apologizes to Jeet, but Khurana tells him that it wasn't his fault it was Jeet and Soni's mistake. Tayaji tells Soni he's sorry, but her maayka is still important and she need's to be at Mahi's godhbariye.

At Mahi's house, Mahi tells Tayiji that she doesn't think Soni will come to the godbariye because she left so upset. Tayiji tells her not to worry and that Soni will come for sure and that she won't stay upset at such little things. Mahi says that if Soni can forgive little things than so can she, and she is going to wait for Soni to get her ready. Shabd comes in [Guys, with his new facial hair style he is looking EXTRA hot!! Wow!😳😳] He tells Mahi all her friends have come to get her ready, and she can at least get ready, and then wait for Soni before starting the godbariye. He reminds Mahi that she promised no tears, and Tayaji interupts and tells them today there will be no tears because Soni is here. Mahi looks happy to see Soni, but evil Tayiji looks unhappy. Shabd tells Soni thanks for coming, and reminds Mahi that today is an important day for them and their kids so no arguments and no tears. Mahi and Soni have an akward moment.

Tayiji is arguing with Tayaji and asks if he went to Soni's house to get Soni. Tayiji tells him she knows that Soni wouldn't have come without him, and Tayaji admits that he did go. Shabd tells Tayaji that he shouldn't have gone, and is upset that he had to bring them here. Tayaji tells Tayiji that he can explain everything to Shabd, but she better not do anything to ruin the relationships.

In Mahi's room, Soni and Mahi's friends get her ready for the godhbariye [Mahi looks gorgeous!😃] Soni tells Mahi that she looks beautiful today, and that if their mom was here, she'd say "nazar na lagge meri chand jaisi beti nu," and just as they are about to talk about whats happening, someone interupts them to tell them to come downstairs.

Soni's sasural comes and everyone is happy and discuss the amount of stuff they brought for Mahi's godhbariye. Evil Buaji takes Tayiji to the side and tells her that if she doesn't want anyone to find out the true reason behind Mohni leaving, she better keep the two sisters apart. Lovely Bua warns her against what she's doing but Evil Buaji as usual just yells at her.

Soni brings Mahi down the stairs, and everyoen admires how pretty both sisters look. Tayiji explains what will happen, and Durga tells Soni that she should start the rasms. Soni and Mahi talk through their thoughts and Tayiji and evil Buaji share looks. Everyone continues their rasms [I have to admit, Durga looks so good today! Her sari is so pretty!] Jeet asks Soni if she talked to Mahi, and Soni tells him that Shabd made her promise that there would be no talks of what happened today. But Soni feels that their happiness will be incomplete if they don't talk about what happened today. Soni goes upstairs and Tayiji watches this.

Soni goes to Mahi's room, and records on a tape recorder her apology. She tells Mahi she's sorry about eveyrthing that happened. She tells Mahi that she's extra happier because she feels as though she is sharing Mohni's happiness too. She basically tells Mahi how much she loves her, how sad she is without her and her dreams for their kids and she hopes they grow up together and love each other just as much. Mahi goes to see Soni, and Shabd stops her. He tells her that if Soni brings up Mohni, or blames Mahi again then she shouldn't talk to her. Mahi walks into the room just as Soni is explaining that she knows Mahi felt that she blamed her for Mohni leaving and thought she was a bad daughter, but Mahi misunderstands the whole things and leaves angrily. Soni runs behind her and when they reach the stairs Mahi almost trips. Soni catches her and Mahi tells her she never wants to talk to her again. Mahi lets go of Soni, pushing Soni backwards and down the stairs.

Precap: Mohni praying

Thoughts: Wow guys! We all knew Soni was going to lose her baby, but to watch it happen was still so so sad😭😭..I can't believe how big their misunderstandings have gotten! I hate to admit it, but the way Soni fell today.. it definitley looked like Mahi pushed her 😕 Tomorrow's episode should be interesting!

Edited by tanu001 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
mahi has become really evil. its all her fault for making soni lose her baby. now she should give her baby to soni
barka_2007 thumbnail
Right it does seem that Mahi is turning eveil. I cann't believe Shabd told  Mahi that she should stop talking to Soni if Soni brings up Mohni name.
My Kuromi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I can't believe this is happening.  I've never had an issue with Mahi, but it is pursued any further, I won't be able to stand her.  And why is Soni always suffering? UGH!

Thanks for the update!
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh gosh! how could Mahi do such a thing... i'm disappointed..
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh no didnt xpect this from mahi
rashi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update, but as much as I love Jeet and Soni I must admit Mahi did not push Soni. I watched the epi and the serious of events went as follows:

Soni follows Mahi down the hall
Mahi almost falls
Soni catches her and stands in front of her
Soni holds Mahi's hand
Mahi releases Soni's hand forcefully
Soni then looses balance and falls backwards

It wasn't a push but it does look like it! Ofcourse all hell is going to break loose now....we need Mohini to come back and clear the air between the sisters. Unfortunately,  Soni looses a baby (again)! I just hope Soni and Jeet can make it through this (gotta luuuv those 2 together).

reisar31 thumbnail
What is going wrong with these shows on Zee??