Small characters in DharamVeer

Silver_Lining thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Friends,😃

We all have been die-hard fans of our fav. DV show.. many of us swear that they never watched anything else while DV was on air.. most of us watched all the repeats used to be aired in a week.. so let's have fun reliving some good old memories of this rocking show.. let's check WHAT ELSE you have watched other than Vikrant and Rajat.... 😛

Sagars have bothered to give NAMEs to those characters portrayed by unknown faces or junior artists..  Those characters were not important but yet had their space in the story... all those small characters and unknown artistes also contributed with their share of efforts to make DV a success. Let's remember them once. 😃

So post one such character per post which you remember.. try to write down something about that character .. anything funny or whatever you thought about them while watching DV.

You cannot write about Primary characters like Dharam, Veer, AV, JV, Agni, Nivriti, Sia, Shera, Sia's family, Shera's family, Veer's shramik family, and secondary characters like RS head, Bhimsen, Senapati Charusena etc. who were integral part of the show from beginning till the end.. try to remember only those characters who came for a short period.

OK.. you cannot give an excuse that you were so busy drooling over Dharam or Veer..( or some blessed souls must have been busy being fida on both) 😆😆..... that you never noticed there was anyone else in the show apart from these 2. 🤔🤔🤔

Shikhar... you too cannot give an excuse of not moving your attention away from your Shera jaan. 😛😆

This is not a contest, nor a game.. just have fun reliving lost moments.. only follow one rule.. post ONE character per post.. don't give many names in single post.

(btw.. you can also mention those "Recycled Souls"  who kept coming back to life after dying again and again.. yeh sirf Sagars ki duniya mai hee ho sakta hai.. why people only blame Kekata Kapoor for this .. pata nahi.. 😆)

Edited by Silver_Lining - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silver_Lining thumbnail
Ok .. I will start with the first post..

I remember Sia's maid.. and her name was Rudali.. 😃 

She was a quite decent actress and a beautiful middle age lady.. I could remember her because I noticed  that she has beautiful fingers..  i have this fascination for beautiful hands and fingers..😆 and in DV there were 4 people whom I kept admiring for their beautiful fingers.... 😆 Vikrant , Rajat, Old Sia and this lady .. Rudali.. 😊

I always burst out laughing when I see her shouting at Dharam in vaidji's get up .. who is staring and drooling over unconscious Sia... 😆

Edited by Silver_Lining - 15 years ago
~samy~ thumbnail

*Samy stares at her lappy*.........*rubs her eyes* 😲  Is that really a topic by JO?? 😲 
😆😆  After such a long time..such a wonderful topic by u Jo 👏 
Yes yes ...i hav been one of the lucky souls u r talking abt 😆
But yeah there are so many characters other than these main ones

thanku thanku for bringing this up 😃  I do hav something to write abt some characters 😆 😛 

U hav started wid rudali..great!
ya i knw abt ur fetish for fingers...ahem 😆 the 2nd pic u hav posted of rudali is beautiful 😊 

I wil also post abt some characters whom i loved probably more than dharam veer 😆 loved cos they made me laugh 😆 
I wil be back soon in this thread wid my list 😃 
Girl_2007 thumbnail
loooll 😆 Samy, u noticed that it was a topic made by Jyoti after commenting 😕😆 i neither knew first, then while reading i started to guess that those words were hers only 😛😃
well... cant remember much... what about Shamboo? 😛😳 i remember myself making a topic on him.. on him!! 😆 i was just bored i think, and Shamboo attracted my attention, he was a cool man, i think he helped Veer wid some weapons in the yatra or something.. , i thought he would remain in the serial for few episodes... he didnt.. , and i connected him wid Shivani di, coz i was sure she was one who might have noticed his coolness too... 😛
sorry... dont have any pics...
~samy~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Girl_2007

loooll 😆 Samy, u noticed that it was a topic made by Jyoti after commenting 😕😆 i neither knew first, then while reading i started to guess that those words were hers only 😛😃

well... cant remember much... what about Shamboo? 😛😳 i remember myself making a topic on him.. on him!! 😆 i was just bored i think, and Shamboo attracted my attention, he was a cool man, i think he helped Veer wid some weapons in the yatra or something.. , i thought he would remain in the serial for few episodes... he didnt.. , and i connected him wid Shivani di, coz i was sure she was one who might have noticed his coolness too... 😛

Which shambu are u talking of archu? wasnt shambhu veer himself? 😕 in the track veer had disguised himself as shambhu naa?
or is the one u r talking of sumone else?

Girl_2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~samy~

Which shambu are u talking of archu? wasnt shambhu veer himself? 😕 in the track veer had disguised himself as shambhu naa?
or is the one u r talking of sumone else?

nope... there were 2 shamboos, one was Veer, and th other was Shamboo.. 😃 ok... 😆 
yes 😊 im talking of someone else, a man , middle aged i think, who elped veer to get some weapons while the yatra was going one, after discovering the messiahs truth
Girl_2007 thumbnail
i made a silly topic on him, have a look:
Gaga_Ape thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Karan....der were 2...one in raj vidya ashram n the other hu had helped shera take veer to the doctor wen jai n agni beat him up
Silver_Lining thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~samy~

*Samy stares at her lappy*.........*rubs her eyes* 😲  Is that really a topic by JO?? 😲 
😆😆  After such a long time..such a wonderful topic by u Jo 👏 
Yes yes ...i hav been one of the lucky souls u r talking abt 😆
But yeah there are so many characters other than these main ones

thanku thanku for bringing this up 😃  I do hav something to write abt some characters 😆 😛 

U hav started wid rudali..great!
ya i knw abt ur fetish for fingers...ahem 😆 the 2nd pic u hav posted of rudali is beautiful 😊 

I wil also post abt some characters whom i loved probably more than dharam veer 😆 loved cos they made me laugh 😆 
I wil be back soon in this thread wid my list 😃 

😆😆😆 Samy itana shock kyon hoing...  arre yaar no one was posting anything on DV forum.. except siggie galleries and VM songs.. so socha kuch masti karne ke liye post kiya jaaye.. 😆

I am sure we have lots to discuss about all the funny and ajeeb characters of Sagar arts.. 😆

I m waiting for your take.. plz post soon.. 😊
Silver_Lining thumbnail

Originally posted by: Girl_2007

lolz .. Archu.. I can clearly remember about your intrest in that Shambhoo.. 😆😆

see after so many months also.. when there is a chance to remember any character.. tum ko sirf Shambhoo hi yaad aaya.. 😛

yaar plz.. post his pic.. 😆