I think Garv is a beast!!!!OMG

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

what is actually his secret why he disappears in night and in the morning he is yawning😆i think in night he becomes a beast and human in day  thats why he was rolling eyes when B gives him painkillers, i think he wants to eat B's flesh or something very similar to it🤣

Mallu/Love Armi/KSG

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

what is actually his secret why he disappears in night and in the morning he is yawning😆i think in night he becomes a beast and human in day  thats why he was rolling eyes when B gives him painkillers, i think he wants to eat B's flesh or something very similar to it🤣

Mallu/Love Armi/KSG

Garv a beast 🤣 oh my God 😉 i think Garv becomes phycho after every five minutes 😉 😆 😆 
StayStrong thumbnail
@urooj:yes urooj this is a good but a very dangerous combination psycho+beast= a psycho beast means the story name must be Beauty and the Psycho Beast🤣

Mallu/Love Armi/KSG
arabian_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

@urooj:yes urooj this is a good but a very dangerous combination psycho+beast= a psycho beast means the story name must be Beauty and the Psycho Beast🤣

Mallu/Love Armi/KSG

and also later on garv also started growling and howling like a beast 😉 🤣
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Know what, I was exactly thinking the same. You have watched the movie "Junoon'?
It stars Rahul roy and he becomes a beast at night😲
I guess there must be some connection between the piano music playing in the background. Remember yesterday, as soon as music started playing he started behaving ackwardly??
Must say great piece of acting 😃
arabian_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Know what, I was exactly thinking the same. You have watched the movie "Junoon'?

It stars Rahul roy and he becomes a beast at night😲
I guess there must be some connection between the piano music playing in the background. Remember yesterday, as soon as music started playing he started behaving ackwardly??
Must say great piece of acting 😃

oh wow kya khoob kaha aap ne 😳 ya garv becomes mysterious 😲 when somebody was playing the piano ,yes nice acting of garv 😃
StayStrong thumbnail
garv if he is beast what a cool and hot beast.But shtill confuzshing.

Mallu/Love Armi/KSG
Lina400 thumbnail
i would accept a beast husband if he is as hot as Garv and i love his dressing sense its amazing and the most beautiful of all television actors.
Lina400 thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmi13

i would accept a beast husband if he is as hot as Garv 😳😳😳and i love his dressing sense its amazing❤️ and the most beautiful of all television actors.❤️😳
😳

urmi u got a problem, cant u write ur own words
sweetchilly1234 thumbnail
he is a really sweet guy in reality and on screen...have talked to him and very nice and genuine...