Sivasakthi 27 Apr - 1st May discussion

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks nets!
im so annoyed at gaya's dad, in the end she is the one who will have to suffer because of what he made her do. she should at least tell her hubby, he might even support her now.

so sad about kanchana's friend...to think that these kind of things happen in real life too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
As I have mentioned earlier this Kanchana is over pampered and spoilt to the core. Her parents have given in too much to her nonsense so much so she is not able to adjust herself in her in-laws place. They often say spare the rod and spoil the child......Kanchu is one good example...๐Ÿ˜›

She gets jealous if the other DIL is praised by her MIL  - she shd just listen with one ear and it out by the other....it was very unethical of her to address her MIL in such a rude manner.....badly brought up..!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Thanks Nets....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Gowri.J thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. Gaya's scenes are dragging the serial. This serial is twisted.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Thanks for the update daa nezuka!

you seemed to be in a semma ๐Ÿ˜ฒed  in the last epi naa hehe...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Gowri.J thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. Finally they end the drama. I thougt the director will drag Gaya's story atleast 2 months. Thank you Mr. Director.  May be he read my mind in his dream. hahahaha
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks nets!
yes, thank god the truth is out now. im glad saravanan is supporting his wife...but will his support shield her from the wrath of sundari, who will now blame gaya for her baby's death as well as her father's?๐Ÿค”
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
omg..Gayas truth is finally out a...it was high time...i thought they will drag this saga.
I do believe Gayas family may be upset with her coz Sundari lost the baby...spl Arun๐Ÿ˜•

i bet on that caller most have been Saravanans dad๐Ÿ˜ก

Kanchu lose needs some serious professional help...her parents better seek help before its too late.

thanks for the updates banana๐Ÿ˜‰
Subanu thumbnail
Gaythri is pavam  atleast her husband is there to support Even  i too think the same the caller should  be  saravanan dad  ๐Ÿ˜ก.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awww.....that was a harsh one from Arun...that so called brother...she jeopardied her own marriage to get them together...he forgot that..it was not Gayas fault..it was her dad..i guess the parents will now be forced to take side with the biological son๐Ÿ˜ณ

thx hun for the update.