Roshni. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
 THODA ROMANCE...ZYAADA ACTION!!

The episode starts eith the same dialogue and the hug! Yudi asks her to contact him incase of any problem And says that she is not alone and he is always with her. Tumki asks Jhumki to do something and Jhumki calls Yudi telling that Tumki is felling sleepy and they need to leave! Rani again Hugs Yudi and then Yudi hesitatingly leaves. He goes near the car and turns to look at her!! (Haila!! kitna emotional tha, lagta tha jaise aakhri baar use dekh raha hai!)
He leaves and Rani standing behind waving at him!!☺️❀️

Yudi narrates the whole incident to the family and everyone expresses their concern towards Munna! RB asks the Buas how they returned all of a sudden. And the start their fight of "Mei teri wajah se gaav gayi thi"
Everyone leaves to their respective rooms to sleep excerpt fot the JhuThis! They are very happy as Rani is not there in the palace and intend to start their work immediately as Rani might be back the next day! They express their plan as one the most excellent one as no one can even dream about it!😈

Yudi and Rani missing each other terribly! he thinks about the lake scene while Rani remembers the boat scene looking at the moon outside the window! (mein jahaan rahoon in the Background).☺️

Both of them are unable to sleep and finally calls her. She answers the call happily. He asks her how she is awake as its too late and she tells that he also is awake! They tell that they are missing each other.😳

FIRST BREAK

Rani says that she grew up in the village and now she is feeling very lonely. Yudi says the palce without her is lifeless!😳😳

JhuThis are very happy that Rani is not there in the palace! Tumki is praying with both the bags swinging in her hand and hands stretched out! Both of them celebrating as they were waiting for this night and tells aloud " Rani aakar agar bachaa sakti hai toh sab kuch bachaa le" And then they laugh loudly!( I could not tolerate their triumph😑)

Yudi still over the phone tells that wind is blowing very hard just like his heart, Rani looks out of the window and finds it normal. Yudi claims that there is going to be cyclone.She again goes out of the house and finds everything calm! She says to him that everything is normal and he replies that wherever she is there it has to be calm!! Suddenly she is unable to hear him. he says he'll go out and speak.😳😎

SECOND BREAK

They set fire on the logs kept assembled and go around it few times and says its their last day of ruling and it'll be them from that moment onwards!πŸ˜’

Yudi comes to the hall and Rani says she can hear him properly now.Yudi says he is getting restless! All of a sudden he hears some noise and Rani asks what it is! Yudi says he can hear some strange noise like some one has set fire! Rani now gets scared.πŸ˜’ Yudi moves ahead while Rani still over the phone asking him to speak! yudi fianally sees the buas who have stretched their hands and are praying!! 🀒

Yudi is flabbergasted!😲 He asks them what is happening and they dont give any answer simply stare at him and hypnotise him! Rani finds the call disconnected and tries to call him again but the network is busy! She thinks that it would be because of the rough weather and he will surely call her back as soon as possible because he knows she'll se worried about him! But the time passes by and still she doesn't receive any call but simply waiting for his call! πŸ˜”

Soon its morning, the servant goes out to clean and is shocked to see the leaves scattered everywhere. 😲 Bhanumati also sees the condition and is about to leave when the servant calls her hands over the phone which found during sweepin! Bhanumati identifies the phone as Yudi's room phone and wonders how it came there!!! 😲
Episode ends!

PRECAP : Tumki speaks to a crying Rani over the phone in Yudi's voice and says that he cannot come as he has some important work! 😲CR hears it and asks them to leave the palace immediately but the buas hypnotise her as well!πŸ˜•

COMMENTS: A very nice and touching episode!πŸ‘πŸΌ The emotions between Rani and Yudi were shown very well! A must watch Epi!πŸ˜ƒ Ah! You'll hate the buas even more!😑😑

Ratings: 9 on 10!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Please ignore the typos!😳
Edited by rosh.88 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Rosh for very nice update. I hope that Rani's being on the phone will have some positive effect on Yudi and the Bua's magic will be minimal. Hope YuRa realise what is happening and work together from the start. I enjoyed the emotional scenes with YuRa and because of their conversation before Yudi gets hypnotised Rani will get some idea. Good epi 9/10 from me
ritiji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
such an emotional epi...............i am attached to them agiain 100%.....feels like happening to me and i am feeling very sad with them...................i am so glad i have that RKAB feelings back...loved the epi
ramas thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful  update so the evil buas did their work, Rani better come soon to sae your home.  I missed few episodes. need to go back and read themEdited by ramas - 15 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Roshni. Looks like another epi to watch. At this rate, I might become a full time watcher again!

Yudi remembers the lake scene - another box to tick on why I like the man.

So Yudi's fallen under their treacherous spell (πŸ˜’) but CR? Already? Bhanumati, you must run to Rani...now!
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
who will help them??
I hope Rani will be back to find out
sapna99 thumbnail
Thanks Roshiniji Excellent Analysis!
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
thnx soo much for da update
I cant watch the episode tuday coz I have an french oral exam tmr 😭wish me luck guys our teacher is very strict with exams
Shafza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good luck Vedika for your exams yaar! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Thanks Roshni for the update. Sounds like a very emotional epi - JhumThum got straight into it, huh? I hope Yudi is OK., looking forward to seeing what happens now..how quickly will Bhanu get to Rani....