brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks ambi
i think pons will use her 'chest pains' to make surya come to her side
sreeya852 thumbnail
thnx for the update. i doubt surya will go to pons side as of yet. maybe after p and s get married (if that is gonna happen)😊
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks ambi ... Little dragging now a days ...

kadhambari thumbnail
Hey Friendz i heard 2row no s'pove due 2 MAY 1st Spl programmes.............abbada me gr8 escape.........monday torture will be watched by laksh chellam & i will simply read her updates.........i cant stand Pons & G especially during this occassion.
brinny_g thumbnail
thanks ambi, for the updates these past two weeks.
ah, poor punitha...pons wont let this one go!
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ambi ...

Ayyodaa , enakku update pannum pothu mattum kodumai episode .. ippove enakku payamaa irukke ... Ambi , you are my backup , remember  😈 ...

Sangeetha ippadi villi aagara alavukku Punitha enna iva vaazhkaiyila manna alliyaa pottuttaa πŸ˜‘😑 .... Too bad ... Ivaloda kobathukku , Somu life baliyaa ...

Subanu thumbnail

why sangeetha is angry with punitha family😑?

This Sangeetha only did badthings 😑 to punitha 
  • Getting married balu 😑  😑  😑
  • Talked bad about punitha πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
Now she is going to create some problem 😑 in Somu life also by getting married to Revathy.

I think she's jealous of punitha cause Balu and his family  having affection  towards punitha and her family. 

sreeya852 thumbnail
I don't think it would matter if somu gets married to revathy, cause we all know malliga likes mahesh, and valar won't be marrying anybody (but of course there is vivek).  I bet once sangeetha has a kid she'll be back to normal, its all becasue of her insecurities.
And this all nighter at the shop with surya and punitha.....feel sorry for poor punitha gonna get alot of badmouthing from pons and daughter, but guess that's what the director planned cause then surya will feel bad and marry punitha.  Seriously though can't wait to see mappillai's face when he finds out about thisπŸ˜†
thnx for the update ambi!
Edited by hiya242 - 15 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail
Welcome subanu 2 our discussions.................yup im also waiting 2 see D's expressions hiya dalz,nenju vedika pogudhu 2 peraiyum kaalaila onna paartha,hehehe..........he might sing "Sattai kizhinjirundha thechu mudichidalaam,nenju kizhinjiduchu enna seyyuradhu"

Laksh dalz,ur back so no backup............indha Pons mela irukkura kobathula naan edachum kanna pinnanu thitti update panna ennai naane ban pannikida vazhi senjidum so i better stay cool by just reading ur updates maa.............have fun dalz & all the very best.