22nd April 2009 WRITTEN UPDATE

iheartspink thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

22nd April 2009 WRITTEN UPDATE
Amro says they still have to do preparations, but Surendra's wife says they don't have to as Bebo is just like their daughter. Daiji says that they didnt expect this and it's too soon. But Surendra says Shravan will not agree to the wedding without Daima being around and its Daima's last wish to see Shravan getting married. Kuku, Amro and Daiji asks for a little time and goes to consult their children. Prabjok is getting ready in Kuku&Amro's room when Daljeet, Omi and Saru comes in. Kuku comes in and tells them what happened. Daljeet disgrees and that Shravan only cares for his Badi Ma and not us. Daljeet says they have many plans for Bebo and they have not done any arrangements yet.    

Kuku tells them they have their reasons and Daiji agrees with them and tells the children their family is very good and should heed them. Saru agrees with Daiji. Prabjok is excited that it will be Bebo's wedding today instead of Bebo's engagement. The children goes to tell Bebo the news.

The children are outside and Amrit comes and asks them why are they looking so sad. Daljeet says "but who will talk to Bebo". Amrit says "my rista comes from both side, one from my bhai and the other my dost". Prabjok asks Amrit to tell Bebo since he's her friend. Amrit declines but promises to keep Bebo happy after that. Daljeet says he has faith in Amrit.

The children are in the room and Saru is combing Bebo's hair. Amrit is at the doorstep. Bebo asks why is Saru getting her ready for the second time. Bebo thinks she is not looking nice. Saru says she is but the matter is...Just then Amrit comes in and tells Bebo that she has to accept two things that, "his dressing sense is good and he is from the guy's side and she should heed his type of getting dressed". Bebo says she has gotten dressed as he had told her. Amrit says "I'm from the guy's side, I can ask you to get ready again". Daljeet says "so what, we are also from the girl's side, you guys are lucky that we are giving Bebo to you guys". Bebo gives a cheeky smile. Amrit says "let it be, the girls side only know how to cry". Bebo says it isn't true. Amrit asks her to prove it. Bebo asks him what does she have to do. Amrit says he will tell her somethings and she mustn't cry and should take it with a smile and whatever he is gonna say will be true.

Amrit starts by saying "Shravan is a nice guy, he will keep you happy, your in-laws will make you feel like you're still at your maayka". He sees Bebo smiling and says "Good". Amrit continues "the wedding will be at Amritsar, you can meet anyone as and when you like". Amrit says "very good, Shravan has a Badi Ma whom he loves very much, her health is not good, her last wish is to see Shravan married, anything can happen to her anytime, thats why today its yours and Shravan's  wedding".

Bebo is shocked and is about to cry but doesn't. Amrit walks away and turns his back, and cries as well. Bebo calls him, he wipes his tears and turns around. Bebo tells him that she has won. Amrit says her winning has also made him win and goes away. Bebo starts crying after that.

Precap: Daiji, Kuku and Amro are walking down the stairs and Daima is in the living room.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks!!!

this show is moving too fast