24 April UPDT:Kanha eats stale roties of friends!

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

JAI SHRI KRISHNA !!!πŸ˜›

24th April update(authentic & original update)

Kanha appears before vasudevji in the jail & whipes off his tears & consoles him tht he shd stop worrying for him(kanha)

when kanha returns back from the jail after meeting vasudevji ,balram asks kanha abt vasudevji ,kanha tells balram tht he told pitaji not to worry abt him !!!!

yashodaji then brings makhan for kanha & balram ,

kanha says a rakshas anishthausr is coming to gokul ,yashodaji & nandji were shocked for a sec but they ignored it & yashodaji ask krishna & balram to eat the butter !!!! krishna & balram runs away for playing without eating the makhan (butter) & tht butter nandji eats ,

then there few teasing moments happen b/w nandji & yashodaji as nandji ate butter like a kid !!!!!

Arishthasur & dadima reach near gokul

there dadi ma scolds arishthasur for his mannerisms & says tht he shd learn some mannerisms

arishthasur says to dadima tht when u hv almost reached gokul ,then ur talking to me like tht

dadi ma says --------i am scolding u as u really need to learn some manners as anishthasur shows his disrespect to dadi ma by calling her budhiya(old woman) !!!!

dadi ma says tht she is feeling so confident & fearless as kanhaiyaa might b around !!!

arishthasur becomes happy tht kanhaiyaa is around !!!!

arishthasur then changed his appearance & in the disguise of a villager ,he again started walking with dadima !!!!

kanha,balram,sunder (who was the grandson of dadima) & all other boys were playing

from far kanha & balram saw tht dadima was coming with arishthasur !!!

balram reminds kanha abt their plan of killing arishthasur outside gokul so tht there is no harm caused to gokul ppl !!!

kanha says -----------yes i remember bhaiyaa !!!

sunder when sees his dadima from far ,he runs towards her & holds her hands !!!

arishthasur thought tht sunder is KRISHNA ,so he tries to ablaze dadima & sunder by putting fire on the way on which sunder & dadi ma were walking !!!!

but krishna started playing his flute due to which the fire was extinguished !!!!

but arishthasur thought tht dadima & sunder were burnt in tht fire as dadima & sunder cud not be seen around !!!!

arishthasur tried to look for dadima & sunder but krishna again played his flute due to which a line of fire was formed & arishthasur cud not cross tht fire !!! he felt a bit embarresed !! & return back to mathura by thinking krishna is dead !!!!

at mathura !!

keshni goes to meet a rishi !!!

rishi tells keshni tht its hard to mend the ways of kansa as kansa is a monster !!!1

keshni was shocked & says what ???? maharaj kansa is a monster ????

rishi says -------------yes !!! there is story which i was reluctant to tell u but now i think i shd tell u

the story related to the birth of kansa was---------once maharaj ugrasen (king of mathura) & maharani nandini (queen of mathura) were spending time in a garden ,nandini was soooooooooo beautiful !!! ,a rakshas Bramilasur was roaming in the sky & saw nandini ,he wanted to get nandini at any cost so he played a trick ,he sent a beautiful rabbit infront of nandini & ugrasen ,nandini asks ugrasen to get tht beautiful rabbit for her ,ugrasen loved his wify nandini so much tht he agreed & start chasing the rabbit , when ugrasen went deep in the jungles for the rabbit ,rakshas bramilasur appeared in the disguise of ugrasen with rabbit in his hands before nandini !!!! nandini thought ugrasen came back with the rabbit so she was happy !!!

then rakshas bramilasur destroys the chastity of nandini in the disguise of ugrasen !!!!😑

when the real ugrasen came back with the rabbit ,he saw the fake ugrasen coming out of the tent (the royal tent in the jungles which was of nandini & ugrasen ) ,nandini also was shocked to see 2 ugrasens infront of her ,then bramilasur came back to his original form & tells nandini & ugrasen tht he is a rakshas & was smitten by the beauty of nandini so he played his trick to get nandini saying this he vanishes ,

nandini fainted out of shock ,ugrasen holded nandini in his arms ,after tht ugrasen gave full respect to nandini & always considered his dear wife & by considering the bramilasur incident as some poor game of destiny forgot tht digusting incident !!!

so kansa was the son of nandini & bramilasur !!

keshni was shocked to hear all this !!!! & expressed her helplessness in mending the ways of her husband kansa !!!

rishi says tht leave everything to shri krishna !!!! & destiny !!!

she returns back !

there arishthasur was present with kansa & charun !!

arishthasur informs kansa tht he had killed krishna by setting him ablaze !!!

kansa was super happy !!!

keshni suspected arishthasur !!!

but arishthasur made keshni beleive tht he really killed krishna !!

keshni again went to the rishi !!!

rishi says tht krishna is alive ,no need to worry

keshni ask rishi---------i shd hv been happy wen anishthasur infor. tht krishna is dead as my husband kansa always wanted tht but why i was not happy ??? why i was not happy in the happiness of my husband ??/

rishi says----------i know putri !!!! tht u really want the well being of krishna ,rest only krishna knows all the answers to ur queries !!!!u seek blessing in his feet ,u will get all the answers !!!!

at gokul !!!!

kanha was playin with his friends ,dadima is also playing

dadima everytime tries to catch krishna (as per the rules of the game) but everytime she catches someother boy

dadima was blind but somehow she cud see krishna everywhere !!!! so she was cathching the boys by considering all of them as krishna !!!!

but she was disappointed tht she cud not catch krishna (all the boys were giggling at dadi ma tht she was not able to catch krishna )

dadima sits under the tree wid disappointment

krishna comes & shows his affection to dadima ,dadima says------now i understood tht everwhere i was seeing u as u r present everywhere ,in eacn n every thing of nature u r there ,ur omnipresent !!!!

then krishna caught hold of dadima's hands & says -----------come dadima ,i will drop u at ur home !!!!

at mathura

kansa was happy tht krishna is dead

charun with a horoscope reader comes

kansa asks the horoscope reader to tell wht is there in his future ???

horoscope reader tells tht after 4-5 yrs there is death written in the horoscope of kansa

kansa was furious at the horoscope reader & asks him wht is wtitten in his future (horoscope reader)

horos.reader says------it is written in my destiny tht i will spend rest of my life happily with my family

kansa says ----no its wrong ,ur rest of the life wud b spent in the jail & kansa asks his men to put tht horoscope reader behind bars & kansa was content tht what horoscope reader tol d him was all wrong as horoscope reader himself predicted wrong for his own future tht he wud spent the rest of his life wid his family !!!!!

at gokul !!!

kanhaiyaa was playing wid his friends & was hungry

kanhaiyaa & all his friends sits under the tree

kanhaiyaa asks shri dhama to give him the lunch tht he was carrying with himself (shri dhama was carrying a potli of lunch with him)

shri dhama says-------------kanhaiyaa u wont like my food !!!

kanhaiyaa---------tht i wud decide after eating it !!! now bring the food to me or u want to eat it all alone ,u dont want to share ur food with us !!

shri dhama says---------no kanhaiyaa u r taking me wrong actually i hv got the stale chapaies(roties) (stale roties which were made a day before) so u wont like it !!!

kanhaiyaa-------------shut up ,now bring me the food !!!

shri dhama gives his stale roties to kanhaiyaa !!!!

kanhaiaa took a bit of those stale roties as if he was eating some delicious royal dish !!

all friends of kanha also ask for the roti !!

kanha says first let me eat then i will give it to u all

kanha took the first bites of all the roties due to which the all the roties became delicious just like amrit !!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

a song was played which says tht kanha is so great tht he is respecting his friends by eating the stale roties,beautiful song was tht !!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

jamuna with the butterpot on her head was coming with other gopies,they all see kanha sharing his roties wid his friends

jamuna also ask for a bite of roti from kanha

while jamuna was talking to kanha ,a snake moves inside the butter pot of jamuna (which was kept on her head) tht snake crawls into the butterpot of jamuna from the tree under which jamuna was standing

kanha saw tht snake ,kanha first gave his shocking expressions & then smiled !!!

jamuna did not know tht a snake has crawled into her butter pot !!!

kanha says no way the roties r finished

jamuna says ----------kanha just give me a bite of the roti which u r eating

kanha says -----------no its mine !!!

jamuna says-----------just a bite kanha ,plz!!!

kanha allows jamuna to had a bite from his roti

jamuna took a bit & felt so divine after having the bite of tht roti !!

kanha then comes to his house

there he pretends to cry

yashodaji asks what happened lalla ,why ur crying ??

kanha says----jamuna ate my roti

then jamuna & other gopies come to kanhas house

kanha says while looking at jamuna ,maiyaa !!!! jamuna ate my roti

yashodaji aks jamuna is it true

jamuna says------yes !!!

yashodaji with naughty expression says--------after becoming a mother u urself hv become a kid jamuna

jamuna says--------kanha i will again eat ur roti ,if next time u wont break my butter pot !!

kanha says------so next time also u wud eat my roti ,i wont let tht happen ,i am breaking ur pot & kanha goes & breaks the butter pot of jamuna(which she was carrying wid her)

as soon as the butter pot was broken ,the snake crawled out of tht pot & crawled outside the house !!!

everyone was shocked

jamuna says--------------what !!! i was carrying a snake on my head

kanhaiyaa-------------yes !!! jamuna & smiles !!!

jamuna then looked at kanha with HER obliged eyes !!!!

episode ends on the smiling face of kanha !!!!!

EPISODE WAS of 1 hour special episode & was !!! AWESOMEπŸ‘

DHRITI/KRISHNA was amazing & soooooooooooooooooo cute πŸ‘

esp the scenes when KRISHNA was eating the roties with his friends was awesomeπŸ‘

fantastique episode & Dhriti/Krishna & all the actors did fabulous job !!!!πŸ‘

PRECAP----------Jamuna sitting at the feet of KRISHNA !!! with folded hands & krishna smiling at jamuna !!!

Edited by sita11 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

set_raj thumbnail

Sita you done splendid job..Awesome update..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sorry dear..I was not online so i cudnt post the update..πŸ˜•

Yes it was excellent episode..One hour but interesting..πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Top notch prefomances by Dhriti...πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

She is an adorable sweetie pie..πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

May Krishna bless You..πŸ‘

Fantastic episode and update..πŸ‘
Edited by set_raj - 15 years ago
desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with Raj, Always puts such dedication to your updates...I just skimmed thru it a little from some of the parts i did not understand from watching the epi...but reviewing ur update def and ALWAYS helps!!!!!

Good job sweets!!!!!
desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

One more thing i forgot.....the way Kanha eats his friends stale rotis which were leftovers...def touched my heart....and i wish i cud show something like that to my dadi...she is def a whiner when it comes to eating left overs!!!! I dont know wuts the deal with that....if nething i luv eating left overs myself....lolz!!!!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Great update Sita! Very well done!πŸ‘

I have one doubt though. It said in the epi that Kansa was going to die in 4-5 years. Didn't Shri Krishna kill him when he was around 14? So shouldn't Krishna be about 9-10 years old now?😳

Don't get me wrong. I love love love DhritiπŸ€—, but I don't think she looks 10?😲

And I have another question. Do you guys know which purana the Sagars are taking as their main source(s) for this serial?
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Great update Sita! Very well done!πŸ‘

I have one doubt though. It said in the epi that Kansa was going to die in 4-5 years. Didn't Shri Krishna kill him when he was around 14? So shouldn't Krishna be about 9-10 years old now?😳

Don't get me wrong. I love love love DhritiπŸ€—, but I don't think she looks 10?😲

And I have another question. Do you guys know which purana the Sagars are taking as their main source(s) for this serial?

thanks lalitha !!!!

as far as i know lalitha ,shri Krishna killed kansa at the age of 17😊

yup dhriti is really young but sagars r still continuing wid dhriti as she is the life of the show & viewers still wanna see dhriti in the show as it was informed on SBS on star news ,so sagars still continuing wid dhriti but recently it was shown on SBS tht they r taking auditions for a teenage krishna ,so def. till kansa vadh ,young krishna wud b shown !!!

2 weeks back Raj made a thread on govardhan parvat in which he informed tht Shri krishna lifted the govardhan parvat at the age of 7 ,so from tht dhriti as krishna right now is being shown as 7 yrs kanha in the show !!!!

seriously & honestly speaking we all love watching dhriti as krishna πŸ˜ƒ as u already said lalitha !!!!πŸ˜›

def. wanna see more n more of dhriti as cute krishna !!!πŸ˜ƒ

wen the show starts a message is shown tht the main source of JAI SHRI KRISHNA is SHRI MAD BHAGVAD PURAN !!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: desichica

I agree with Raj, Always puts such dedication to your updates...I just skimmed thru it a little from some of the parts i did not understand from watching the epi...but reviewing ur update def and ALWAYS helps!!!!!

Good job sweets!!!!!

thanks suniti dear & i truly agree wid  ur grandmom tht we shd not waste the foodπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ,

even my grandparents also sometimes eat the leftover of us ,they say tht we shd not waste the food !!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sita11 - 15 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: set_raj

Sita you done splendid job..Awesome update..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sorry dear..I was not online so i cudnt post the update..πŸ˜•

Yes it was excellent episode..One hour but interesting..πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Top notch prefomances by Dhriti...πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

She is an adorable sweetie pie..πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

May Krishna bless You..πŸ‘

Fantastic episode and update..πŸ‘

thanks Raj !!!!πŸ˜›
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sita11

thanks lalitha !!!!

as far as i know lalitha ,shri Krishna killed kansa at the age of 17😊

yup dhriti is really young but sagars r still continuing wid dhriti as she is the life of the show & viewers still wanna see dhriti in the show as it was informed on SBS on star news ,so sagars still continuing wid dhriti but recently it was shown on SBS tht they r taking auditions for a teenage krishna ,so def. till kansa vadh ,young krishna wud b shown !!!

2 weeks back Raj made a thread on govardhan parvat in which he informed tht Shri krishna lifted the govardhan parvat at the age of 7 ,so from tht dhriti as krishna right now is being shown as 7 yrs kanha in the show !!!!

seriously & honestly speaking we all love watching dhriti as krishna πŸ˜ƒ as u already said lalitha !!!!πŸ˜›

def. wanna see more n more of dhriti as cute krishna !!!πŸ˜ƒ

wen the show starts a message is shown tht the main source of JAI SHRI KRISHNA is SHRI MAD BHAGVAD PURAN !!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the info Sita! So they're following Shrimad Bhagavad Puran! That's good!πŸ˜ƒ

So Shri Krishna is now 7 years old. Well, I think Dhriti looks like she could be seven if you imagine her like that.πŸ˜‰ I think that until 8 at least, the Sagars can use Dhriti, but after that, they should get a teenage Krishna. We all love Dhriti sooooooooooooooo much😳⭐️, but Shri Krishna does need to grow.πŸ˜†
sitakshii thumbnail

oh yes!!! lalitha ,it wud b great if dhriti is shown a krishna till 8-9 πŸ˜ƒ

& its great tht jai shri krishna team is using shri mad bhagwad puran as their source πŸ˜›

u know lalitha i dont hv much knowledge abt the dwapar yuga,except what i saw in animation movies & the stories i read abt LORD KRISHNA πŸ˜›

def. u lalitha & raj hv great knowledge of dwapar yuga !!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜›

i came to know abt so many rakshas whom lord KRISHNA killed ,earlier i was not knowing abt them !!!!πŸ˜›

interesting & authentic facts being shown in this show !!!!!πŸ˜›