Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
AWWWW a big thank you to you and your mom , Hope !

The translation was awesome ...
I am so happy that even international channels are interested in releasing Bandini on their network!

GROOOVYYYYY ..
Pari_Angle thumbnail

New comers are given chance in the movies rather than brilliant actors of small screen

Ronit roy is well known to make physical changes to give reality touch in his character. He adopted new look for mr bajaj in Kasauti jindagi ki & Mihir in kyunki... Now he is playing thakur of village in bandini & for that he has grown thick moustache. he tried with the artificial moustache but could not be pampered like original hence he grew original.
According to ronit character of dharamraj mahiavanshi has multifacial image. first look at his image shows grey shades but very good in inner heard.

It is not exagerate to say that he is good successful & popular artist of the small screen.
Ekta gives us independence in making improvements in the character.
"Ekta gives us the introduction to the character & I make necessary changes to play it wheher it is bajaj in Kasauti Or Mihir In Kyunki"

first two shows were telecasted from star plus & bandini been telecasted from NDTV imagine, how do you feel when questioned he replied when I started my new career with small screen it was star plus, ndtv imagine though new channel but the team is know to me with whom I am working.
He was involved with two reality show apart from serials as a judge in maahi ve & as contestant in Jhalak dikhala jaa.

this is the right time for acquiring more & more new experince. Many international formats are awatining to be telecasted in indian channels.

If good script is offered he is ready to work on big screen. He is complaining about the small screen that we have so many promising artist on small screen still they don't have place in the big screen. Producers of big screen prefers to take new  & fresh artist instead of small screen artist.

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
RR is right... so many talented actors on TV and in films, we have to put up with several useless Khans and other actors just because they come from filmi families.

But this is not just India. Of all the actors in the popular TV series Friends in US, only Jennifer Aniston was able to make it in Hollywood. May be there is something about TV stars and films...
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvrasika

RR is right... so many talented actors on TV and in films, we have to put up with several useless Khans and other actors just because they come from filmi families.

But this is not just India. Of all the actors in the popular TV series Friends in US, only Jennifer Aniston was able to make it in Hollywood. May be there is something about TV stars and films...

Well Georgo Clooney also made the successful transition from ER to Hollywood but yes it cannot be said about the others.. similarly, it is very difficult to comment about the success of Prachi Desai and Rajeev K. in Bollywood because they are just a film old ..

RR however, can gve almost all Bolly actors a run for their money!
tvrasika thumbnail
Let us not forget Shah Rukh Khan... the most successful 'TV to film' star! Started wirh Fauji and Circus... look where he is today....

I still think RR has great future on the big screen, especially in the age of multiplexes, and hatke stories and films... He just has to wait for the right script which he seems to be doing.

And even if he doesn't act in films, he can remain the biggest TV star ever... he is after all the Amitabh Bachan of the small screen and Amitabh is Amitabh forever... so RR will have a place in Indian entertainment industry history one way or another๐Ÿ‘
Pari_Angle thumbnail
yes Rasika u r right .......Ronit ki jo jagaa he TV me .....vo future me bhi koi nahi le sakta ......becoz jaise Amitabh ki koi jaga nahi le sakta big screen me ......same small screen me Ronit is Big B
ronitfan thumbnail
Ronit did a bit-role in the latest Farhan Akhtar release Luck By Chance where
he played himself, the biggest Indian TV superstar ..

Such is his stature that he is the only Indian TV star
to appear with Amitabh Bachchan in a solo photo-shoot ... and on the
cover of a magazine .. !
tvrasika thumbnail
Ronit and Amitabh? Where was that? Can u give a link? Sorry for the trouble. and thanks.
ronitfan thumbnail
Will PM you the needful Rasika ..

You'll love it!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

PM me too Sukhi ji๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ