Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Translation of article in Gujarat Samachar thanks to my mom I called her told her to read it online & get me the translation so here we go,

It says a small screen actor Ronit Roy is famous for getting in to  the character he plays on screen. He does what ever to get perfect look for the character be it KZK's Mr. Bajaj or KSBKBT's Mihir Virani now he's doing it for Bandini. He had a fake mustache in the beginning  but he didn't like because hair wouldn't twist. ( he's always twisting the ends) This is the reason he grew a real mustache.

Ronit says DM is multi personality strong character. At first sight you would think of DM as grey shade character but in reality he's a good guy. Ronit Roy is a very successful & famous actor on tv.

Ronit says Ekta lets him modify his character & he has a total freedom do what ever the change he wants. She has let him do that with all the character he has played so far.

We asked Ronit your  first 2 shows were on star plus & Bandini is on ND tv so how does he feel about that? He answered when I was a newcomer on tv I started with star plus. ND tv is a new channel but team I am  working with is not a new team.

Besides serials RR has done JDJ as participant & judge in AMV .

Ronit says our has something new & has a lot of variety to it. There are international channels waiting to release this show.

Ronit says he's willing to do a movie if he gets the right script. He complains about film industry that successful tv actors have no place in the film industry. Film makers prefer to take new actor rather than tv actor.

here is the link also for the Gujarati readers I apoligise if there is any mistake because my Gujarati's not the greatest & my mom's English.

Edited by Hope 89 - 15 years ago
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not sure the title makes sense.  It says Ronit Roy's complain...small curtain's mighty!

Anyways, I have to run for now.  Will defo do a word for word translation unless someone else gets to it first
Edited by mombasa00 - 15 years ago
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Thanks for the translation Hope89, thank your mom on my behalf too...that was sweet of her. Loved the interview.

rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the translation,Hope :)

mombasa00 thumbnail
Oooppsss....sorry Hope, didn't notice you had already gotten to it.

Thanks a bunch

Dilwali89 thumbnail
No problem guys anything I can do for my fellow Bandinians. My mom's like "mari chhokri ni help nahi karu to koni karish"   
Dilwali89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mombasa00

Not sure the title makes sense.  It says Ronit Roy's complain...small curtain's mighty!

Anyways, I have to run for now.  Will defo do a word for word translation unless someone else gets to it first

nice to know other Gujarati's on the forum.
Dilwali89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mombasa00

Oooppsss....sorry Hope, didn't notice you had already gotten to it.

Thanks a bunch

BTW, if there is any mistake please correct it. I won't feel bad. 
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope 89

No problem guys anything I can do for my fellow Bandinians. My mom's like "mari chhokri ni help nahi karu to koni karish"   

taari mom bau shweet che! 😳
mombasa00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope 89

nice to know other Gujarati's on the forum.

Yup, there's so many of us!  Bandini has brought more of us out!!! 😆

Mom ni madad kem levi padi? Tu nathi bolti? Or maybe you don't read it...like my hubby!! HEHE
Edited by mombasa00 - 15 years ago