FF: Humari Adhuri Kahaani (epilogue, page 10)

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey! I'd promised Shabo a tragic fic, so here it is! I shall be updating it on Fridays. There are only 4 parts though. And it's sad. I warn you beforehand. πŸ˜ƒ I wrote it in like an hour. πŸ˜† So beware of illogical leaps? Bhav didn't mention it, but it might still be there.

The first part is below! And do let me know if you want to be PMed when I update!

Love,
Radz

contents:
part 1 - page 1
part 2 - page 4
part 3 - page 8
epilogue - page 10

PM list:

SaNyA_21 (Sanya)
coolgal270 (Sumi)
blackdaughter (Maddy)
iqbals4ever
ash08 (Ash)
Edited by Anhdara13 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
And here's the first part. Do let me know what you think!

-||-

Juneja House, 2011

Prem poured himself another drink, glowering into the cup. As he raised it to his lips, he spied her face. Howling with rage, he flung the glass away from him. It shattered against the wall. He breathed heavily, fury emanating from his every pore. It had been two years since he had seen her face to face, and still she haunted him. His every waking moment he spent trying to drown himself in his work, not speaking of her, not allowing anyone else to mention her name around him, and trying desperately not to think of her. To a great extent he was successful. By surrounding himself with other things he managed to keep his mind away from the woman who had left him and shattered him like the glass that lay in pieces on the floor.

He took a step forward, and looked at his reflection in the pieces. He scoffed at the irony of it. He was just like the glass, broken. He needed to do something, anything, that would get his mind off her. It was in the quiet moments like these, when he was alone, that thoughts of her crept up on him. It infuriated him to no end that despite how she had never looked back, not sparing a thought to him or anyone else, still he could not forget her. The anger that coursed through his veins was one that he had begun to live with a long time ago. He cursed the day he met her. He cursed the fates that brought her into his life. He abhorred the memories that they had shared, the saat phere they had taken.

His family had managed to put the pieces of their lives back together after her departure, slowly learning to live without her. But Prem, Prem could not forget the bitter words she had thrown at him before she had stormed out the door. And never once looked back at the family she had almost managed to tear apart.

Juneja House, 2009

"Tumhara dimaag kharab toh nahi hua?"
Prem asked his wife.

"Haan,"
she retorted. "Haan, mera dimaag kharab hua hai. I've gone mad. I mean, obviously, you'd be right. You are always right. Your family is always right. And mine is always wrong."

"What the hell do you mean?"

"I mean that my brother did nothing wrong to your sister!"
she shouted. "No one seems to care about Bhaiyya, everyone is only worried about Veera. But the fact is that she was in the wrong. It was her fault."

"So it was her fault that she lost her child?"
Prem was incredulous.

"She aborted her child, Prem,"
her eyes flashed dangerously. "In my opinion, she's never deserved to be a mother. She's a murderer."

"Heer!"
Prem raised his hand, as if to strike her. She glared at him, head raised high.

"Why'd you stop? Go on, hit me. This was the reason Nihaal Bhaiyya  slapped Veera. Once. That was all he did."
She scoffed, bitterly. "But no one cares that Bhaiyya lost his child because his wife was a selfish little -"

This time it was Gayatri's hand that struck Heer's face. She fingered her cheek softly, and Prem saw something, something he could not decipher in her eyes. She twisted her mouth to resemble a smirk. "This was the reason Veera left her house right? Because her husband raised his hand on her? Now I'll do what she did."

She turned and walked out the door, not listening to what anyone had to say, not reacting to her sister's tears or Kulraj Di's pleas. She slammed the door behind her, and everyone stood stunned as they heard her rev up the engine and drive off.

-||-

Depressed? πŸ˜† Shabo, don't worry, I'm not polling.

Love,
Radz

Edited by Anhdara13 - 15 years ago
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Ooooh- Reserved!! πŸ˜ƒ xx

*EDIT ADD*

The answer to that last question: Yes- very depressed!! πŸ˜’ You already have me captivated by the story!! How you portray Prem's emotions as he sits there all alone drowning in his sorrows is just superb!! πŸ‘ I love how as he reflects the sad reality of life which states that he is surrounded only by utter loneliness. I was thinking that it is so unlike Prem to be sitting alone intoxicating himself, then I read the whole update and though Ohhhhh- no wonder, since Heer is the only one who is able to unleash the fire in Mr Prem Juneja! πŸ˜†

My favourite bit was the shattered pieces of glass- really well written!! πŸ‘ But wow- I was so surprised to see that the FF is based on the actual track of the show. Gosh, Heer and Prem seem so different in here, yet still their overpowering love for each other is so evident, despite their separation! Both feel they are doing the right thing, and neither is willing to bow down.

Urghh, I hate Veera more and more 😑, I hope she is non-existent in this FF, but I know that is a long-shot. Since you have already announced that this will be a depressing FF, I will not expect anything cheery to happen- so thank you very much Shabo!!! πŸ˜† Will look forward to reading the next part, but I am going on a month's break from the forum for university work, so will not be able to read and comment until the end of May! I will have a blast reading all the updates when I get back though!! 😳

Love Zahra xx
Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 15 years ago
sourpuss thumbnail
Reserved!

I is back after conversing with Yeggie on the phone! (Man, can she talk!)

Okay, so you know I loved this one. It's just awesome, and I am so glad I got to read it all in one go because I don't think I could wait another week for the next part to be out! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Okay yeah I'm pretty exhausted right now from work and from being SERIOUSLY HIGH for a while (thanks to Maddy! 😍) so yeah. I'll leave a longer comment next time, pakka!

Love,
Bhav (:
Edited by sourpuss - 15 years ago
Hi, I'm Nonee, wow! this was brilliantly written and I am so looking forward to reading the next parts. It will certainly be worth waiting for, I'm sure, going by the first chapter.

I especially love the part where Prem is incredulous and Heer's eyes flash dangerously!!!! Superbly written. Thanks:) Love:-Nonee
munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
this one is so sadπŸ˜”.. I seriously need to sit with buckets and tissues next time I read your ff...but I loved it a lot... and am waiting for more....want to see what happens next.
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice update.wait 4 the next.
lots of luv
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I don't want to be sad, but you know what, using this story line I can already I'm going to love this fic! 😳

Besides, I've already confessed to Shabo, that I LOVE LOVE Tragic stuff, just for the emotions it rips out of you...πŸ˜† Weird choice of words, but still true! πŸ˜›

Anyways--I like you're showing that it's 2 years later, and then we get to see how their lives changed because of Veera, but I'm already able to tell that I'm going to love love love Heer in this! πŸ˜ƒ She's awesome πŸ˜› I'm proud of her! πŸ˜ƒ

Can't wait for more, even though I'll probably be all saddened by it, but ohh plus point, notice I didn't use ANY sad faces or tears yet? πŸ˜‰ Im getting stronger! πŸ˜ƒ

Love you always,

Meera😳
purplestar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg this is sooo sad.... Please update soon!!!
shawanah thumbnail
hey,SUPERB!
i'm waiting for the next round....