23 April 09 Written Update

bhagambhag thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Episode started with Jyoti going to dance class. The new singer boy whom she had scolded last time , is singing. He looks a little sheepish as she approaches. She goes up to him and apologises for her behavior the previous day. She also tells him he goes off-key when singing high notes.
She is sitting with Kalpana who tells her that the new singer boy ( I don't remember the name) was scared of her but is happy now. Jyoti tells her that she has started over-reacting to everything.
Dada gives her her salary. Jyoti asks to go home early.

She goes home with sweets, and meets her family. Dadi tries to tell her to re-think the marriage with the US guy, but she says no. Padma and Sandeep are very happy to hear this. ( Both Padmas are rotten, in KMH and Jyoti).  Her father goes to meet her, and tells her he doesnt want to pressurise her, just wants her to be happy.
Sushma gets gulab jamuns and gives to Brij. Brij screams at her for buying whole box. She says even ahome... and then stops. Brij says they have no jobs, and he has only 3000 rupees to spend. He screams at her and walks off ( My favorite scene)

Sachin is sitting with Pooja and the kids and he is making them laugh. Jyoti reaches there, and Pooja recognises it , by the sound of the ghungroo. But Sachin says that must be of some cow 's bell which was left in the field. Jyoti is  furious.

Jyoti and Sachin are in Pooja's room and he is telling her to make changes- remove glass stuff,  get everything made of plastic, lower the height of the table. He speaks to her quite rudely, and she asks if that is the way he normally speaks to ppl. He then speaks to her too politely, with comic effect, and she tells him the first one was better.

Sachin is leaving the room, when his foot meets a football and he becomes unsteady on his feet. Jyoti grabs his arm to prevent him from falling. He rudely tells her he can take care of himself and leaves.

Sushma comes to the house . They ask why she is here ( stupid cow! was supposed to be dead for the house members no! )She tells Sudha and her mother that Jyoti has started ruining their life as she got them thrown out of dance troupe and now they have no money to spend, and that Jyoti should be congratulated for this.

Precap:
 sushma's mother gives her money and tells her not to tell anyone about it .Then they turn around and see Jyoti on the scooter.

Sorry if i missed anything... IPL was too distracting.... cheered for KKR all evening.... n now they've lost :(

Edited by bhagambhag - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samirah23 thumbnail
the mother is giving money that Jyoti has earned!!  That's more than enough already! 

Can't believe these people!
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just cant stand this mother...its absolutely ridiculous

It disgusts me..and I think Jyoti should wake up a bit and see how the ppl in her own house are backstabbing her - mum n bro esp!!
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

thanks for the update...