CID Forum Thumbnail CID

Written Update : CID SB : Episode 2

shruti4_u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Okie let me tell you all at the first go that I got my exms and this stupid computer wont work properly either. So I am a little late with updates... dont mind it.. I will definitely do my best to give the updates...

Episode 2 : Case of Lost Memory
Part 1
Its all bluish and it looks as thuogh we are looking out from some tunnel or a well. A girl is heard sheirking.. she is asking for forgiveness and also mentions the names Suniel and Shekhar. A man speaks. He speaks very little and then the girl screams and fell into water - we are in a well!!
In a house a phone rings... a lady comes to pick it up. Her name is Sheetal. And the call is from a hospital informing her that her hubby Ritesh has recovered and is fine now. She asks if she can come and meet him and they say yes. She tells the news to her children - Ankit and Pooja.
Sheetal goes to the hospital and there asks the doctor how is her hubby? The doc tells that he is fine and she can go and meet him and even talk to him. She goes to the room. A man sits there with bandages all over his head. He looks ill.. and like he has lost his memory. He shows no emotion at the sight of his family. Sheetal goes and meets Ritesh too nicely and stuff but Ritesh is unable to recognise her. He says that he doesnt know her or the children and has nothing to do with her. And he demands to see his wife. The lady gets all panicky and the kids start crying. Sheetal sends the kids out and calls for a doctor.
The doc comes and tells Ritesh that Sheetal is Ritesh's wife but Ritesh repeats that he is thankful that the docor operated him but this isnt his wife. His wife is Priyanka and he clearly remembers dropping her to the airport from where she went to Singapore. Doctor asks when did you go to the airport and he says that he went 2 days after Holi. The doc is shocked and says where is Holi in December and Ritesh is like its nt December and asks to see a calender. He sees the calender which says December 2004 and Ritesh says why are you kidding me its 1993. Sheetal confirms tht this is 2004 and Ritesh is all shocked ... he cant believe 10 years have passed. He is unable to recall where he was or what he did in the past 10 years. He wishes to see himself and the sister gets him a mirror. He looks into it and says Gosh I look old. Then he says its 10 years sine Priyanka went to Singapore. He asks the doctor to call the Police.
Sheetal is speaking to ACP Azadshatru (and I am calling him Azu from now like his gf used to in the later episodes :P)... neways.. Dr. B is also there looking really good. Sheetal tells them that her hubby aint recognising her what so ever. She showed him pics and the wedding certificate but no use. She showed Azu all the same and Azu asks then why is your hubby remembering some Priyanka. Sheetal tells that they are married for 12 years and never did he mention any Priyanka to her before and only now he does. Dr. B asks what operation did he undergo to the doc. The doc says Ritesh came here some 10 days back injured badly and they had to operate him but they saw that he got a big blood clot in his head and so they had to take it out else it will cause alot of trouble. They are reluctant to do so but this was important for his survival and so they did hisbrain surgery. Dr. B asks about the blood clot. The doc says one at the front was fresh and fine to take out but one at the back was too badly frozen and was there for long and acted now like part of the brain. Dr. B told Azu that possibly Ritesh remembered all his forgotten things because of removal of the old clot. Akanksha asks does Priyanka really exist and Sheetal comes saying that she is his only wife. She also says to get her kids DNA tested to see the truth. Just then Ritesh comes out on wheel chair and asks is Priyanka back? and a very tired Sheetal goes to him and asks why are you talking of Priyanka? Why are you creating a scene? Ritesh says again that he doesnt know her.
Azu interferes and asks Ritesh to come to the Airport to them to show where he dropped Priyanka. Ritesh agrees.
[Sorry dont have the vid from now on so the update wont be too detailed]
At the Airport, they chek Old records. Thank God they find those and finally Ritesh finds his wife's pic. He shows them all that this is Priyanka. So the CID is confused. There is proper record of Priyanka and they know Ritesh isnt lying. So CID meets Sheetal. Sheetal shows them their marriage certificate and pics together. CID goes and meets the witnesses of the marriage and they find that indeed the marriage is true but one of the witness showed them a pic of the wedding and they found that the man in the pic wasnt Ritesh...
So they call Sheetal at the bureau...
Sheetal tells that she brought Ritesh from the Hospital. He had met an accident somewhere and was in the hospital.
[Sorry I really donot know what happened here.. i just asked my mum and what she told me is there... I am sorry abt this!]
Part 2
Well then.. CID goes to that hospital... there doctor tells that indeed Sheetal took Ritesh and they told he had met an accident at a road and he was admitted here. The doc asks why is this simple case being opened again.. and CID tells that the lady who took the man wasnt his wife at all!
So CID goes to that crossing and meets a blind man. He is the taxi driver with whose Taxi Ritesh's accident happened. He told that this man was coming in a hurry, donno why.. and he suddenly came in front of the car and the taxi hit him. Meanwhile the taxi lost its balance and hit a post box and then was when the man lost his eye-sight.
Azu shows the man around.. I mean he describes everything to him about the crossing and they find the crossing and figure out from where was Ritesh coming running and they find so...
Azu asks all officers to umm.. well to go and find out about Ritesh from everyone in the neighbourhood. The local Police Inspector tells that they had already asked but no one seemed to know him there. But then Azu says that now take priyanka's photo along and then enquire about the two...
While enquiring.. they find a lady who says that Priyanka did come to live there long back. She told that Priyanka borrowed cups from her but didnt return yet... Well CID goes to the next house. The owner tells that this house was first a guest house and now he lives here. However he has a record that who all lived here but the caretaker has died. CID checks the records and there definitely is Priyanka's entry but she was here a day and then suddenly disappeared. No one knew where she went or stuff. She even didnt take her things along and the owner had kept them safe. There were cups of the neighbour... so indeed this was where Priyanka was.
They found Priyanka's diary. It had a love letter from Shekhar (not sure if its sHekhar or Suniel.. if its Suniel then the Hubby's name is Shekhar).
Azu asked everyone to check everywhere... as the entry was here of 9:30 and Ritesh met an accident at 10... in short there was just half an hour if Ritesh killed his wife and then hid her... so he had to hide her somewhere near only. They checked everywhere in the house but couldnt find anything.
ACP Pradyuman in Delhi was talking to Sheetal... he asked if she knew Suniel and she didnt...
Back there... CID SB had searched the whole house but couldnt find anything. Then as they were thinking, they saw outside the house - there was a well. Rehan went into the well to see if there was anything and there was a body.
CID then meets Shekhar... who first just says that there was a time long long back when he and Priyanka were dating but not really long back. Later then he tells that okie they were dating and he went to Singapore too with her... and his wife was furious. He tells that after coming from Singapore, Priyanka's hubby called her to that place (that place is Utapal or something) and then she never came back and he never heard of her....
So CID figure out 2 + 2 and say that Suniel must have figured out about his wife's affair with Shekhar... killed her, put her into the well and was running when he met an accident and lost his memory.
CID goes to Ritesh and tell him that his real name is Suniel and that they found Priyanka. He is glad. They take him to a restaurant and show a woman sitting on a table. They tell him that she is waiting for him... then he sees that Shekhar is sitting with her and he asks who is he... then they say that Priyanka told them that they were friends. CID then leaves... Suniel slowly remembers everything that he saw Priyanka and Suniel together.. and goes to the table and fights with Shekhar. He tells that because of you I lost Priyanka and stuff. Till then the lady gets up and walks off.. Shekhar says that if you were so eager to get Priyanka atleast go and meet her and then Suniel says that she cant be Priyanka for he killed her...
As he says so, the lady turns and she is Akanksha... The remaining CID team comes and kind of arrests him. He kept saying that I didnt do anything but then no use.
In the bureau, ACP says that the only mistake Suniel did was that he remembered that he has a wife called Priyanka but didnt remember that he had killed her. If Suniel hadnt told them to find Priyanka, no one ever would have known that there existed any Priyanka.
Edited by shruti4_u - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
wow, awesome episodeđź‘Źđź‘Ź
Thank You,