bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
I noticed that too...Same dialogue she repeated but neverthless it was sweet!!! Obviously someone like who have been yearning for Yura romance will not notice their dialogues because they keep repeating every now and then! Until and unless we get their Romance....We'll be hanging to it!!

Thanks a lot for the update di!!
Good observation!!! 👍🏼
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Romance again????? I am getting suspicious.....dal mein  zaroor kuch kaala hai......dry days ahead 😔

it doesn't matter if there is repetition of sentences acc to me...I still enjoy it!!!!! there r only as many ways of saying I love you yaar.....😉how many innovative ways can you come up with???

Thanks for the update Beena!!!
Edited by Anshu_A - 15 years ago
Roshni. thumbnail
Beena di..
According to the creatives Rani toh bahut samajdhar hain aur aap use hi doshi maan rahe hain? Bechari Rani issme uski kya dosh hai? Creatives ne jaisa kaha woh toh wohi kar rahi hai naa?

Yeh toh sach baat hain ki woh thoda kam upyog kart hai apni akal ko lekin wohi toh sab sambhalti hai naa!! Pura Rajparivaar uss par fida hai ab! Yudi ko toh itna dependent bana diya ki he is romancing in the same way!!! Its getting monotonous yaar!!

Creatives....Iss forum se kuch seekhiye! We give better ideas! What say?
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Beena di for the entertaining update......enjoyed your comments.

Based on today's update, I think Yudi will go missing and Rani will have to run the Kingdom......That is my prediction. 
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Based on today's update, I think Yudi will go missing and Rani will have to run the Kingdom......That is my prediction. 

Bobbie...Yudi missing again. n Rani running the kingdom????...😕😕😕 is that all Yudi is all for in the show???
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Beena.

Munna! Oh no! Why him? Oh why, oh why him?!?!?!

(are monu waha kaise pahuch gayi koi oose bachaao) 🤣🤣🤣
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Munna!! They got Munna!!

Thanks Beena for the update, loved your comments - and needless to say I agree with all of them.
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i don't like this show anymore
rani101 thumbnail
thanks beena for the update. it was a good epi Edited by rani101 - 15 years ago