23 april Written Update!!!!

Batameez. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi everyone ..how are u all??? ..Hope ur day was fine

Part 1

RB was doing soem work ...there comes Vrinda .RB says that he  saw room was empty so he thought to do ..some work & now his work is finished .Vrinda says him that she have to speak something about bubbly  to him & says ..that she worked so hard & passed and got to gud marks and we have  to give her chance to do something .Rb says that he didn't understand wat she  was saying ..Vrinda explains & says that Evey girl has a wish for her marriage but bubbly want to stand on her foot .and bubbly is  one from those few ppl who want to ..make herself know among common ppl with her  interest and .hard work she want  to do something for herself and ..U should help her .RB says  Ur true but his brother  have decided something other for her and being against  his desicion wont be correct . Vrinda says that ..killing ..dreams of small sis is correct ??? tie her in a knot in for which she don't agree is  and  for what she isn't happy is that correct?? Once u said me ..that  saying what u like is correct but forcing ur decison is not correct  ..on somebody isn't gud.Bubbly isn't aksing us to fullfil her dreams n there is no harm in this ..RB agree and says Ur correct and our is bubly is  so sharp alwyas she  get first rank and says  U dont worry I'll talk to Kv and went down to speak with KV ..& KV was sitting on cot Rb saying Bhaisab I have to Speak something about Bubbly  & KV says ..Yes say .RB says  I want to speak soemthing about Bubbly . I agree with her she should do  job .Shushma ..says that ur against ur bro's decision. RB says No . not against bro's decision .but agreeing with bubbly .Shushma says ...The thing is same na .KV says .In our family No gurl did job  .Rb says that in ouir family no ..gurl studied or reached wat bubbly reached ..n bubbly ..everytime agreed with our decision and  she neva said no to our decisions ..n for the first time she want to do .something for herself so we should think for her happiness . Kv says : C I too think about her happiness and when she said ..that she want to join college ..when her all friends were going college.I thought of her happiness and agreed to send her to college..Kv ask Bubbly : didin't I ? bublly noded her head.Shushma interrupts& says that ..All ppl will think we have desire to take her money ..n we aren't thinking of her marriage.Vrinda saya . Sorry Bhabhi but for now we should think of ..Bubbly not wat others may think ..she want to stand on her legs and do soemthing for herself ..and ppl in colony may jus c teh marriage n ..then they wont think is  Bubbly happy ..after marriage  before marrying .she want to fullfill her desires ..there is no harm in it . RB says Vrinda is  correct .Shushma  says : After Ur marriage ..U just say an agree Vrinda is correct do wat ever u want ...& also ads that ..jab jawaan ladki ke .saath unch neech ho jaye .tab mujhe mat kehna ..Vrinda says .No No ..Bhabhi ..I'll take resposibilty of Bubbly ..and she is very gud.KV says : If u both agree then ok ..She can do job m not her dushman ..and Bubbly  hugs Kv and says Thnxx and also ..to RB ...and to Vrinda she says that  she is best bhabhi  n hugs

Part 2

Vrinda and RB in room n RB says.He want to take his belongings n also says thnxx  and she have done 2 gud things ..stopped from breaking Bubbly's dreams and stopped we 2 bro's form doing pap and ammu always says that Ur very gud and she got very gud bahu .n Ur only best in this  modern world ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and says Vrida ji ..I have to say something to U .No leave it nothing .Vrinda says ..Plz say na .Rb says wo kya hai na ..taht my friends go out for dinner n picture ..As i dont have any friends and bhai bhabhi bhi jate  hai ..but what should I do going put with them ./I was thinking taht ..If u have desire to go out  and have so we could ..There is nothing liek that .....home food is also tasty ..its  one to have food out or at home ..Vrinda asks ..When we have to go  RB says : When U wish ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yug's family on .table n gaya3 start  speaking and says that Yug without meeting us ..went to mumbai .aur I too heard that ..he have to go to  lucknow ..for some important work .Its ok leave us ..I think he met u . No one says anything and she understand's and says No ..he didn't meet anyone .Vikram Aditya says ..I n Yug have some missunderstanding so didn't meet me ..But m happy that ..he is focusing on work ..n ..being forward in life .Yug's moms says . No babasa . M his mother I can understand . As we were ..stopping him from remembring about Vrinda and ...we use dto divert him ..As he can live with  moments he spent with Vrinda  so he went to lucknow ..So he couldn't be stopped of remembering Vrinda..I have fear that he shouldn't do soemthing  wrong . VA says that I have trtust that he won't do anything wrong  beocz this time ..I have promised ..one gurls grandpa not my enemy that my son wont come ..in interfere granddaughters happiness and .this Yug too know ..Jijasa says U promisd ur dushman : VA: saya I said na..that .one gurls Grandpa .beocz ..when ever ..gurl gets hurted .. first father feels that and ..in tehse 20 yrs ..I always thought about Radhika n  neva ..But I knwo ..taht  Balwant is my enemy but he will neva hurt Radhika. Balwant is very gud person ...When he neva hurted my daughter despite our enemity. then y wont I stop her  GD getting hurted and gaya3 says: Par ahem Dushamn he parivaar se kya: VA stops ..n says ..U better dont interfere in this matter n ask ..Neil ..he should  go to Lucknow and see wt is Yug doing and ..he should give info ..to him and Yug's mom now  Jijasa says : its gud ..that Yug went to lucknow ..n he is alone there ..n he may always think about Vrinda n ..I think ..Yug will neva speak to VA .. n this is very gud for us  ...gay3 ..says No jijasa no ..It is not gud ..for us to think about this now ..becoz ..he loves Yug more ..n now ..he ain't yug ..and ...and most imp thing that ..he  have daya .for ..old Dushman

Part3

Yug in office Vrinda I know ..that u ll be back becoz my love is ..true &that love will bring u bak ..I donno ..when it may be bak ...Do u know ..y I have brought myself here beocz nobody should try to seperate me and ..ur memories and there they were trying to seperate n ..so I came here ..and  m waiting for u here everyday m spending with ur memories ...and there comes soem person n says that ...its office closing time ...Yug says him to ..go  .as he will stay her some more time .Yug's mom calls Yug n says How r ju beta ..why dont u speak and answer my  question s...What u think If u wont say  anything I can understand u ..going away from ur family ...n y  are u hurting urself ..Yug says ...that ..that time for listening n telling  has gone ..n says I am waiting for that day n ..the happiness went away from  my life m waiting for that happiness .Yug's mom say s..If  ur felling in love with some one is in hands of Kudrat (I donno wat this mean) ..then making it  for us ..is in hands of Kudrat . Vrinda wasn't in ..ur life ...so ..dont try to get  her ...face truth ..dont run away from that u wont get anything
Yug says  m not running away from not getting fear .. m facing that sorrowness that came in my life ....and asks ..him to take care ...n ..he was going in flash back memories with Vrinda n background music was title track ..

...Vrinda in her room crying ..n Yug's pic in fornt  ..n she hides when Rb comes inside RB says Today again I'll be  late n everyone will say u are changed ..Vrinda says Yes
Rb says : I have said u yday too .If u see my Like that ..I 'll loose all my confidience.🀣🀣🀣.Very deep eyes ..n beautiful eyes ..I was saying that about dinner thing ..If u thought whole night .N now ..U changed ur decision ..u can say me without hesitatingDont think that If u said ..one times yes ..dont think u can't say yes ..Vrinda says : what time we have to go ???....RB says that ...we have food at   9 so ..... 8:30 u be ready ..Vrinda says ok
Rate: 7/10  First part was pretty boring😑 ..n second part I was jus rolfing ..bepcz of ..RB asking  Vrinda for dinner n ..his No Offence...type of talking ...and ..Ofcourse I gave 7 becoz of Yug part and ..all those old memories ....wow .Do leave ur comments?

Tom:..Pandit ji asks ..that what happened  dadabeer u ar every happy ..Dadabeer says m Grandfaughter is very happy in her sasaraal n VA says that My Grandson Yug have ...started handling bussiness ..by forgetting everything and being forward in life   

USE THANK Q BUTTON

THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY MEANT FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS .DONT COPY IT TO OTHER SITES AND CLAIM IT AS UR OWN WORK
Edited by Sweet-Sara - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Seems like a bit of a pointless episode, but Thanks for the update
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot 4 da update ...... i only thnk da Yug scenes r worth watchn

junooni09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 update.. & gud 2 knw tht 2day yug was shown & all those old memories i just hope we get to see more scenes but this tym of YuVi only...
rani.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same i want to see yuvi back...this RB and Vrinda scenes are jokes....

he doesn't even know how to speak to a girl...lol they are just not the right pair....
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
WOW... I FEEL SOOOOOOO SORRY FOR YUG.

THere he is thinking about her, and she is going out to dinner with RB!!!
This girl has no brains...no wait, the creatives and Ekta has no brains!
You can't miss someone and still go around with your husband at the same time. Vrinda is a scatterbrain...she doesn't know what she wants!

I found it kind of weird how Yug's mom was telling him all that stuff. I didn't understand it either from what you wrote in the update, but is this perhaps Ekta's way of telling us that yugvir will not be together at the end. Just the way that Yug's mom is trying to tell him that Vrinda wasn't in his fate and so forth.πŸ˜’

The precap has made me angry!

I really hate DB...and I never knew that VA was so stupid that he couldn't understand what Yug was really doing. I thought he was Yug's best friend...yet he can't understand that Yug isn't handling business, he's running away from all of them that are trying to force him to move on in his life.
😭
😑
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwww yug's ecene sounds really depressing.
Batameez. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Seems like a bit of a pointless episode, but Thanks for the update

yeah I agree it was pointless epi ..but i loved the last part n ..lovely emotions ...of yug ..aww ...and the old memories ..i jus love those..hope to see them soon😳
Batameez. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 268143

thanx alot 4 da update ...... i only thnk da Yug scenes r worth watchn

My pleasure dear n yeah i agree yug scenes r worth watching...but we dont get to see them ...now-a-days ..yug scenes being rare ...aww ...atleast we need to get a scene per day ..as we can feel ..yes this epi was gud becoz of  yug

sara!~
Batameez. thumbnail

Originally posted by: junooni09

Gr8 update.. & gud 2 knw tht 2day yug was shown & all those old memories i just hope we get to see more scenes but this tym of YuVi only...

Thanks ...yeah Yug omg ...*blushing *πŸ˜† Now I dont have any interest in this show just i wtach becoz of Yug ...and that silly jokes...yeah hope that soon ..Yuvi scenes will be shown ..

sara!~