22nd April 09 Updt: Alekh Joins Office!!

unnati72003 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
22nd April 2009 Bidaai-Written Update

The episode begins with Ragini talking with Ranvir on the phone….she tells him to come home early today…and he asks her why…is there anything special today….?? And she says can't he just come home early…..there is a surprise for him….and before he asks her about it….she says bye and hangs up…..Then in the car Alekh is sleeping on sadhna's shoulder and Sadhna and Slok talks about Alekh's fear….and Slok tells her that there is some in the house knows what happened on that Diwali night….and Sadhna is shocked to hear this….and she says do u mean that some knows truth and is hiding from all of us….and Slok says he can't says this for sure….what this is what he thinks….Then at Sharma house Nani has brought some Juice…and Alokji drinks that and says this is very good…makes you feel cool in this hot summer….and Nani says I have brought some more…and then Alokji says we will make Slok also drink this…and then at to the car…Slok tells Sadhna that mamaji thinks a lot about you and Alekh….but you don't worry all ur sorrows will turn into happiness….and this brings a smile on Sadhna's face….and Slok tells her that she looks beautiful when she smiles….and Alekh smiles in his sleep…and Slok says he smiles in his sleep too….and Sadhna says he looks sweet….and just then Alekh gets up and tells her to give him a huge smile…..and Sadhna says so you were listening to our talks…..and he says yes yes….i also knows acting….and they all laugh…..At Sharma house…Malti comes and Kaushi asks her what did doctor told and she says that doctor told that everything is fine….but I need to do rest….and she does her mamodrama……then Back to car….Sadhna is talking with Ranvir….and she says we will be home in some time…..then Slok says Ranviji looks very mature in his age….he is responsible….and Sadhna says yes….Ranvirji is very responsible….he came from America…and immedaitly join the business..and took care of everything….and you know Jejee and Ranvir did a love marriage….everyone was against this marriage…but Ranvirji fullfiled his promise…and today also he proved to be husband who cares a lot about his wife….and this made Alekh think something….

Then At Night in Rajvash house…Ranvir come home late so Ragini is mad at him…and ranvir says sweetheart I m sorry….i had lot of work in office…that's why…and Ragini says I don't wanna talk to you…..and just then Sadhna and Alekh comes there….and Sadhna sees this…and tells Alekhji that they will come later…..but Alekh stays there…..Ranvir says how many do I have to says sorry sweetheart…..and I do all this work only for you…..if I won't go to office….then how will I get salary…and then how will I bring gifts for my wife…..and Alekh listens to all this….and then Ragini says ok….now stop ur natak….and go get fresh….and He but where is my surprise….and she says ur surprise is waittig for you on the dining table….if you can care a lot for me….then I thought I also have to do something for you….so I made ur fav food for you….and Ranvir says you are the sweetest…..and turns around….and finds Alekh there…..and he goes in….and says Ranvir I wanna eat the food that ur dost has made for you…..and ranvir goes with him….and then Ragini asks Sadhna what happened…..and she says Jejee….Alekh talked about outhouse today…..and there is someone listening to their convo…..

Then the next morning Ragini and Avni is getting the breakfast ready….and Vasu and Chotimaa talks with each other about Alekh's improvement…..and Vasu says I m happy…..and then in Salekh room….Alekh is triying to wear a tie…..but he fails….so he asks for Sadhna's help….and while she ties his tie….she asks him where is he going….but he doesn't tell her anything….then tells her to get his coat and she gets the coat and make him wear that…..then he is finding something…..and he finds his suitcase….and then he asks her to get his Handkerchief….and she gives him that….and he goes out….and sadhna follows him……and at the breakfast table Ranvir comes and asks for his dad….and vasu says he went to office early…..and then he asks about Salekh…..and Vasu says I don't where is sadhna…and Ragini says she didn't come yet to get Jejaaji's breakfast…..i will go and check and just then Salekh comes…..Alekh tells ranvir…..lets go Ranvir….i will also go to office today….and Ranvir says but why bhabiya….?? And he says my dost told me that good husband takes the responsibility of office….and also I need salary to make my dost happy…..so I will also go to office with you….and Chotimaa says but Alekh you don't need to go to office…and he says but I need salary chotimaa to get necklace for my dost…..then I don't need to come to you for money….and Ranvir says ok bhabiya…we will go to office….and Vasu says but Ranvir…..?? and ranvir goes to her…and says mom plz let him go naa….i have been waiting for this moment….plz and she agrees….then Sadhna says I will also come with you…..and he says no no….does Ranvir's dost goes to office….wife's take care of the house….you na prepare my fav dish….and when I will come back from office….i will eat that…..and they go…..then Sadhna calls Slok and tells him about this…and he says don't worry this will make a lot of improvement in Alekh…..as he will meet different people…..and then At the Office….Alekh and Ranvir enters the office….and everyone is shocked to see Alekh….and then Ranvir takes him into his cabin….and Alekh asks where should he sit….and Ranvir makes him sit on the chair….and just then Indrjeet comes…..and he is also shocked to see Alekh….and Ranvir tells him that your big son has came to office to help you in the business…and his make him emotional….and he goes to Alekh and says God bless….and then Alekh tells Ranvir to teach him what work he has to do…..and Ranvir teaches him…..and then it ends there…..

Preacp: Vasu and Indrjeet talks about that diwali night….and Indrjeet says that diwali night something has happened what we are all unware of…

*********************************************************************************************************************

Note: PLZ DO NOT COPY THE UPDATES. As they are officaly for India-Forums.com

Thank You😳

&

Sorry for any mistakes....😃

Njoy,Take Care
Love
Unnati😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for the update. this was such a nice episode. im happy
zackg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

So, I have not seen the episode as yet, but, was Indo listening to Sadhna and Ragi's conversation?
shahrukhkifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it was a nice episode but it just feels weird that Aalekh just copies everything that Ragvir do. I think i can understand why but if I would be in Ragvir's place, then I would feel really weird.
That's just my thought.
..kashish.. thumbnail
aww alekh is so sweet!
thanks alot for the update!
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

Change seems drastically fast!!!!
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
Any ideas who was listening to their conversation??